Check your account email address ×

Gun Shop Owner Dies During CCW Class

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies:it's all you post :flush: 

ahhh....derp a derp....derp derp derp. get back to picking through your own feces you fucking basement dwelling mouth breather

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ahhh....derp a derp....derp derp derp. get back to picking through your own feces you fucking basement dwelling mouth breather

:lies:it's all you post :unfb: 

I didn't read the entire thread ,nor do I own a handgun . My question is, if it's a class on cc ,why are they using loaded guns? Or does part of the class include gunslinger type shit where you gotta get the gun out faster than your opponent?  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I didn't read the entire thread ,nor do I own a handgun . My question is, if it's a class on cc ,why are they using loaded guns? Or does part of the class include gunslinger type shit where you gotta get the gun out faster than your opponent?  

Not gunslinger shit.  Some of these classes you have to shoot a gun to pass.  The advance class like this are truely not good cause its getting people into guns that wouldnt consider it without class

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not gunslinger shit.  Some of these classes you have to shoot a gun to pass.  The advance class like this are truely not good cause its getting people into guns that wouldnt consider it without class

Extra points if you hit the instructor.

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I didn't know that. Pretty interesting 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Not only gunslinger shit, but dirty Harry shit, too! 

We all practiced pulling out our guns and saying ................."Do you feel lucky punk" ...........What??!!! You talking to me???!!!

Then for extra credit  we did hood slides across the instructors  Caprice Classic and barrel rolls behind desks.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We all practiced pulling out our guns and saying ................."Do you feel lucky punk" ...........What??!!! You talking to me???!!!

Then for extra credit  we did hood slides across the instructors  Caprice Classic and barrel rolls behind desks.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Holy shit!  :lmao:  You got to do hood slides?  Must have been an advanced class!  :ylsuper:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  :lmao:  You got to do hood slides?  Must have been an advanced class!  :ylsuper:

He prolly got to do the hold the gun sideways and flick the gun to get the bullets out, especially if he got to do hood slides!!!!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, the advanced class was shooting a locked door open, blowing a pad lock off, driving with your foot, while hanging out the window busting off caps.

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, the advanced class was shooting a locked door open, blowing a pad lock off, driving with your foot, while hanging out the window busting off caps.

:lol:

WOW!  That is advanced!  I think our highest class is the requirement that applicant must fire a round off into his leg/foot or the immediate floor area where he is standing while he attempts to remove said weapon from his holster.  They get 5 tries but I've only ever hear of it taking more than three tries just once.