Jump to content

Whistle Blower reveals recordings “feds hiding adverse reactions to vaccines”


Recommended Posts

  • jtssrx changed the title to Whistle Blower reveals recordings “feds hiding adverse reactions to vaccines”
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Explosive! But who's hiding the info in the other countries, and why? Does everyone have Pfizer stock? Dammit Fauci.

The world is wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Explosive! But who's hiding the info in the other countries, and why? Does everyone have Pfizer stock? Dammit Fauci.

Other counterys ? You obviously did not watch it . Theses are employees of the fed govenment working at a federal hospital . And if you think this is the only hospital not reporting well I don't know what to say .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

img_1_1632189895942.jpg

It was boring the first time .

we get it you love phizer this week and for some bizarre reason feal they have your best interst at heart 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It was boring the first time .

we get it you love phizer this week and for some bizarre reason feal they have your best interst at heart 

Whatever you do, don't give in to the oppressors of good white Christan men.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Other counterys ? You obviously did not watch it . Theses are employees of the fed govenment working at a federal hospital . And if you think this is the only hospital not reporting well I don't know what to say .

 

I'm extrapolating, and being sarcastic. People forget that it's a world wide pandemic, not just a US pandemic, which is where the conspiracy theories become challenged. If the US govt was hiding info, does that mean other countries are hiding info too, or is our data vastly different since we're fudging the numbers? Are we under reporting myocarditis and other countries are all like holy fuck, this is out of control!?!?! Or are all the countries coordinating the fudging of numbers so they look similar? Is Fauci in charge of other countries? Are other countries concerned about Pfizer's stock price? 

Edited by akvanden
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm extrapolating, and being sarcastic. People forget that it's a world wide pandemic, not just a US pandemic, which is where the conspiracy theories become challenged. If the US govt was hiding info, does that mean other countries are hiding info too, or is our data vastly different since we're fudging the numbers? Are we under reporting myocarditis and other countries are all like holy fuck, this is out of control!?!?! Or are all the countries coordinating the fudging of numbers so they look similar? Is Fauci in charge of other countries? Are other countries concerned about Pfizer's stock price? 

Follow the money . Always follow the money 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...