Check your account email address ×

SNAP benefits increasing.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

And agin I say and always have . Cut the spending and take our lumps .

The current massive inflation is a direct result of govenment giveaways.  You know your govenment wet dream 

Tf you talking about? Teh gobarment has been suppressing wages and propping up capitalism for 4 decades. 

Inflation isn't a result of some more scraps for poor people, it's a result of 40 years of an economy running on a giant credit card  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Tf you talking about? Teh gobarment has been suppressing wages and propping up capitalism for 4 decades. 

Inflation isn't a result of some more scraps for poor people, it's a result of 40 years of an economy running on a giant credit card  

Scraps lol how much did you get from the small biz forgivable loan ? Most could and did get enough to buy new trucks and toys . Then the 1500 a few times and the extra 1200 a kid every mo for here on out on top of the other scraps . . There is a reason you can't buy a new atv or truck or sled or camper etc etc free money gets pissed away driving up demand and prices 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Scraps lol how much did you get from the small biz forgivable loan ? Most could and did get enough to buy new trucks and toys . Then the 1500 a few times and the extra 1200 a kid every mo for here on out on top of the other scraps . . There is a reason you can't buy a new atv or truck or sled or camper etc etc free money gets pissed away driving up demand and prices 

What do you think 40 years of exploding debt and stagnant wages does to demand and prices?

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Do you think we are more capitalistic now or 4 decades ago? Remember the chart ranking economic freedom I posted for you....

Govt intervention has greatly aided to personal debt and inflation.  Look at the student loan crisis.  It is 100% being caused by the govt  backing all of those loans. The universities have been able to keep raising prices and raising professors salaries and building bigger buildings because they don't assume any of the risk for the customer paying for the product.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Do you think people just worked that much harder or do you think technology aided that increase in productivity? 

Obviously technology, made by other workers, is largely responsible for more worker productivity. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Do you think we are more capitalistic now or 4 decades ago? Remember the chart ranking economic freedom I posted for you....

Govt intervention has greatly aided to personal debt and inflation.  Look at the student loan crisis.  It is 100% being caused by the govt  backing all of those loans. The universities have been able to keep raising prices and raising professors salaries and building bigger buildings because they don't assume any of the risk for the customer paying for the product.

Your chart is 100% garbage.

Government being hijacked and used as a tool to prop up capitalism is the end stage of capitalism. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Your chart is 100% garbage.

Government being hijacked and used as a tool to prop up capitalism is the end stage of capitalism. 

It's your side partnering with large corporations creating the oligarchs...look no further than the relationship between big tech and the federal government controlling,  speech,  content and narrative ...look no further than the relationship between media matters, the news organizations and the federal government...the messaging is coordinated and controlled by leftists. 

22 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's your side partnering with large corporations creating the oligarchs...look no further than the relationship between big tech and the federal government controlling,  speech,  content and narrative ...look no further than the relationship between media matters, the news organizations and the federal government...the messaging is coordinated and controlled by leftists. 

Democrats aren't leftists, and I'm not a Democrat.

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats aren't leftists, and I'm not a Democrat.

Saying leftists aren’t democrats is like saying libertarians aren’t republicans.  There’s a base of thought that moves a group toward or away from one party or another.

Democrats seem to be leftists to me and others right now.  I no longer see enough difference or, benefit to either to class them differently.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Saying leftists aren’t democrats is like saying libertarians aren’t republicans.  There’s a base of thought that moves a group toward or away from one party or another.

Democrats seem to be leftists to me and others right now.  I no longer see enough difference or, benefit to either to class them differently.

Leftists are exclusively anti-capitalist. Democrats are capitalists. 

What your propaganda addled brains "seem to think" is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Leftists are exclusively anti-capitalist. Democrats are capitalists. 

What your propaganda addled brains "seem to think" is irrelevant. 

OMG, who the fuck are you trying to kid?  You consider yourself a leftist and you run your own business.  FFS that is funny.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Cause all business are run by republicans.

If he were a communist as he states...The means of production are owned by the workers that share the profits equally. I highly doubt he practices what he preaches, if he is indeed a business owner. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

OMG, who the fuck are you trying to kid?  You consider yourself a leftist and you run your own business.  FFS that is funny.

Yeah, I have to live under the system we have, not the one I wish we had. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

If he were a communist as he states...The means of production are owned by the workers that share the profits equally. I highly doubt he practices what he preaches, if he is indeed a business owner. 

Individual actions almost never result in systemic change. 

202598863_4009670849082713_5492151839136523381_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, I have to live under the system we have, not the one I wish we had. 

Individual actions almost never result in systemic change.

It's a good thing that guys like you think this way, because every systematic change has to start with one individual leader, obviously that isn't you.

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's a good thing that guys like you think this way, because every systematic change has to start with one individual leader, obviously that isn't you.

No it doesn't, but I can totally see why you would like to maintain that belief.