Check your account email address ×

Rassmussen daily presidental tracking poll

• Platinum Contributing Member

Site currently down.   Have to have some excuse to hide which is likely a massive drop in Biden's numbers from bad to abominable.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Site currently down.   Have to have some excuse to hide which is likely a massive drop in Biden's numbers from bad to abominable.  :lol:  

Sorry, I haven't got my "Pocket guide to which polls are relevant on this particular day"... is Rass good on Mondays or is it the MSNBC one we trust?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sorry, I haven't got my "Pocket guide to which polls are relevant on this particular day"... is Rass good on Mondays or is it the MSNBC one we trust?

Its Spin's favorite.   Only reason I mention it. 

I took the time to see what good old "Chucky" on NBC was going to say yesterday on his weekly "What a great President" show he has, and to my astonishment, his bobber was clearly down with this Afgan deal.  He made sure to mention the previous President brokered the deal, but this disaster of a pullout was on the current President.  Kinda shocked to hear him say Biden will have to own this.  Oh well, give it a couple weeks, nothing to see here.....

22 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They’re a Republican favorite. 

:lol:   Is that why you were posting it so often?

Ouch.

Biden Approval Index History

DATE APPROVAL INDEX STRONGLY APPROVE STRONGLY DISAPPROVE TOTAL APPROVE TOTAL DISAPPROVE
17-Aug-21 -18 27% 45% 45% 54%

22 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I took the time to see what good old "Chucky" on NBC was going to say yesterday on his weekly "What a great President" show he has, and to my astonishment, his bobber was clearly down with this Afgan deal.  He made sure to mention the previous President brokered the deal, but this disaster of a pullout was on the current President.  Kinda shocked to hear him say Biden will have to own this.  Oh well, give it a couple weeks, nothing to see here.....

That Obama gobbler makes me absolutely nauseous but, he is a really good representative of the DC press party.