Check your account email address ×

Anyone know how to??

21 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, performance is just fine and suits my needs well. Run along ginger phone snob.

phone snob SMH i use a cheap $400 pixel phone.  I hate iphones but i hate listening to all the whining about the shitty batter life and issues at the 2- year mark as well.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, well done, Don!

Unrelated sorta: I somehow left my wallet at Menards the other day.  Manager called me yesterday and asked if I was missing anything?  I said I didn’t think so…

:lol:

Boy Zam - you're having quite the run lately with the towing excitement and now a wallet!  Must be the Covid attacking your brain.....

Misplaced a Channel Lock last week, found it this morning.  Does this count??

Edited by Mag6240

Customer grabbed mine from work. Some old guy. I looked all over for my damn phone.  Finally, I had office girl call. Guy answered my phone, getting all nasty with her. “Why you calling me”???!!!!

I call back, same thing.  “Listen ….jack ass, you have my phone.   Long silence….oh, this isn’t my phone.  Had to wait an hour for him to eat dinner and meet me.  Wife is calling my phone and he answered it …Steve can’t come to his phone and hangs up.  She thought I got kidnapped. :lol: