Check your account email address ×

fuck it , why not

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sad to hear. 39 years old.  God is a real price of work, eh?

Yeah, tacky as hell, IMO.  Working on my wife’s estate after their deaths last year, it was amazing how many people “gave their condolences” just before offering a ridiculous price on their property.  I mean, how can I not jump at $500 for a new JD riding mower?  Well, I guess I just didn’t need it “taken off my hands”.  Pfft.

Bad deal.  Wife got pregnant and 6 months later he found out he had cancer.  Responded well to treatment and went through an abrasive surgery.  Had clean scans for 1-1/2 years and then it came back very aggressive.  He liked riding with us cause we didn't just bar hop.  Only rode twice last year as he was going through cemo again.  Last ride was 195 miles.  We planned a route that if he got tired we could head back easily.  Evertime we stopped to see how he was doing we got a 2 thumbs up and smile to keep riding.  By time we got back he had blisters on his hands and smile.  Started calling him office boy.  Things just kept going down hill for him. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

A little off subject

We went to Timberfest this pass weekend.  Lewiston Area Groomers was there with one of the groomers.  I had a nice talk to them about 448 and how crappy/lack of grooming it was during the winter, along with how come the gates are still open along 448.  They said DNR told them that the gates had to stay open as it was state land.  As for grooming not enough drivers to groom everything during the winter, told them a little would help.  Then I hear them say to someone else that they groom in town and 429 (trail by Twin Lakes Marina) to help the businesses.  Number 1 complaint, was why they don't grade the trails during the summer.   Another off subject, downtown area is starting to really pick up with new businesses, gonna have to see how they make out during the winter. 

I joined the club. Wish I had the time to get up there and do a grooming run for them on Friday nights. My sled is staying up there this year so be ready to ride. 

• Like 1