Check your account email address ×

Mumbles dumped from cabinet, takes ball and goes home.

Boered

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well the rest of the cabinet really isn't any better.  This has got to be the most useless incompetent bunch ever put together.  It rivals the provincial Bob Rae bunch from the 90's.

Not a lot to pick from for replacements Too bad Monsef found a chair when the music stopped. Other than mentioning her democratic reform fiasco, nothing about her birthplace controversy in the media.

Watching that hug he gave her, I thought they were going to need a room.

Can someone send the Crybaby a gift certificate to Avon or Mary Kay? All she needs is a pointy black hat, green makeup & she could pull off a pretty good witch.

Before:

Chrystia-Freeland-Idiot-620x447.jpg

After:

margaret-hamilton-as-the-wicked-witch-of

40 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Maybe now Dion will have the time he needs to learn English. 

The CBC & the rest of the media make a big deal about some of the contenders for the CPC leadership having limited or no French. Well I don't know about you but what Dion & Chretien speak sure isn't English.

About as clear as the Chinglish assembly instructions you get from Princess Auto stuff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Chretien's was a bit better, and of course his deafness in one ear didn't help.  But they all seem to murder the English language, in the same way that the average Quebecois murders French. 

I think faggots like Dion do it on purpose, they hate the English.

I remember being in Saw Grass Mills Mall in Florida. We went to the food court and in the line in front of us there was an irate family speaking French. They were upset that the teenager working at the fast food counter couldn't understand French.

In one of the restaurants I heard a joke from one of the staff. What's the difference between a French Canadian and a canoe. A canoe tips.

That same week while reading the local newspaper in Fort Lauderdale there was an article about a group insisting that the Broward County Police should be able to speak French. If they are going to be bilingual it would be English / Spanish. Definitely not French.

While traveling in Quebec I have run across some great people who have poor English and I have poor French but we have made it work. I have also found others who are offended by the fact I am not fluent in French.

My experience in Quebec is limited. Probably dealt w/ more English speaking folks that Quebecois (we met DooDaDave there) when we were in Amos.

In Hearst & Kap' folks switch back & for all the time. Never had any issues. A friend was upset in D'ville years ago when he couldn't read the menu LOL @ him ;-)

There have been complaints from Floridians about the behaviour of Quebecers demanding French. Like you say the bilingualism in the US sure isn't going to include French. I wonder how they feel about the Spanish signage in the Lowe's stores over there?

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I remember being in Saw Grass Mills Mall in Florida. We went to the food court and in the line in front of us there was an irate family speaking French. They were upset that the teenager working at the fast food counter couldn't understand French.

In one of the restaurants I heard a joke from one of the staff. What's the difference between a French Canadian and a canoe. A canoe tips.

That same week while reading the local newspaper in Fort Lauderdale there was an article about a group insisting that the Broward County Police should be able to speak French. If they are going to be bilingual it would be English / Spanish. Definitely not French.

While traveling in Quebec I have run across some great people who have poor English and I have poor French but we have made it work. I have also found others who are offended by the fact I am not fluent in French.

They already are bilingual.  

I found it odd once that a corp wanted me to provide a bilingual system in English/Portuguese out in Rhode Island.  That was until head office got wind of it.