Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

haha, I didn't realize Bayne was already out at Roush.

What a career. He lucks in to a Daytona win at 20 yr old and then nothing.

Where's he going? Trucks?

Just now, Blackstar said:

haha, I didn't realize Bayne was already out at Roush.

What a career. He lucks in to a Daytona win at 20 yr old and then nothing.

Where's he going? Trucks?

Not sure where he is headed but in his defense Roush Racing really sucks.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't really understand that. Doesn't Ford share info? Ford power is all the same :dunno:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very true but even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while. I checked, 186 starts in Cup, 16 top tens.

He's only 27 yrs old but I doubt any competitive teams would even consider him.

Forgot he was a bible thumper.

Surreal feeling this weekend. Not sure to be sad about it potentially being the last one, or excited about what God will have next for us. I’m feeling a lot of both to be honest

Edited by Blackstar

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Very true but even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while. I checked, 186 starts in Cup, 16 top tens.

He got lucky being pushed to the win by Gordon at Daytona....without that...he woulda been long gone imo.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't really understand that. Doesn't Ford share info? Ford power is all the same :dunno:

I don't know how that works but they are lacking the resources in all areas IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Eeesshh....yeah that's not good....Stenhouse has managed to squeeze out some wins.

Here is the problem as well in NASCAR....Corey Lajoie drives for a low budget team that gets Gas Monkey on board for a race and they finish dead last because of a "bad fuel cell"....how in the fuck does that even happen and it for sure doesn't happen to upper half teams.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here is the problem as well in NASCAR....Corey Lajoie drives for a low budget team that gets Gas Monkey on board for a race and they finish dead last because of a "bad fuel cell"....how in the fuck does that even happen and it for sure doesn't happen to upper half teams.

The fuel cell was probably a few yrs old and refurbished junk...typical start and park junk.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The fuel cell was probably a few yrs old and refurbished junk...typical start and park junk.

Exactly and I understand that there always be these teams but yesterday really highlighted the differences even among the top teams...Harvick was on a different planet.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and I understand that there always be these teams but yesterday really highlighted the differences even among the top teams...Harvick was on a different planet.

They gotta be cheating somehow....JJ got caught a few times awhile back. 

34 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They gotta be cheating somehow....JJ got caught a few times awhile back. 

Are all of the Ford teams cheating?  Fords seem to be well ahead of the other teams right now. Well, every Ford team except for RFR :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Are all of the Ford teams cheating?  Fords seem to be well ahead of the other teams right now. Well, every Ford team except for RFR :lol:

Out of all the ford teams...harvick is usually a step above... you have to admit that....just like jj was when chev was winning.

Just now, DAVE said:

Out of all the ford teams...harvick is usually a step above... you have to admit that....just like jj was when chev was winning.

Yes Harvick has been Freaky Fast. But KB is usually a step above his teammates too :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

Yes Harvick has been Freaky Fast. But KB is usually a step above his teammates too :dunno:

KB will usually drive a ill handling car to a good finish....whereas most will just settle for a 10th place finish.