Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Ratings continue to fall.

I know here in CNY Spectrum cable (used to be Time Warner)  has not had any Fox channels since before the Daytona 500. Contract dispute I guess, I bet that affects some ratings if it goes further than CNY.  I have Fios, and am a huge motorsports fan, its pretty much the only sports I watch on TV. Id rather watch IMSA or just about anything else with a motor attached to it over Nascar.  It's just really just gone in the shitter..

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know here in CNY Spectrum cable (used to be Time Warner)  has not had any Fox channels since before the Daytona 500. Contract dispute I guess, I bet that affects some ratings if it goes further than CNY.  I have Fios, and am a huge motorsports fan, its pretty much the only sports I watch on TV. Id rather watch IMSA or just about anything else with a motor attached to it over Nascar.  It's just really just gone in the shitter..

Nascar on the down slide and Indycar seems to be finally getting somewhat better...I know I prefer Open Wheel Racing and it’s Midwestern roots.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nascar on the down slide and Indycar seems to be finally getting somewhat better...I know I prefer Open Wheel Racing and it’s Midwestern roots.

I've really dived into sports car/endurance racing over the past decade. I'll still go to Watkins glen for the Nascar race but its an annual tradition with my buddies than about the racing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've really dived into sports car/endurance racing over the past decade. I'll still go to Watkins glen for the Nascar race but its an annual tradition with my buddies than about the racing

The road courses are the best Nascar races and I do like the 24 hours of Daytona and Lemans.:thumbsup:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

What happened to his wacko ex? Is she doing time for stealing?

I hope so...she really fucked with his life for awhile.

His new wife seems really cool.....and normal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ckf said:

What happened to his wacko ex? Is she doing time for stealing?

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-watchdog-charity-20170202-story.html   :read:  driscoll also did a "I'm a female victim"  piece with the way alt left stinkprogress . You can guess how that was played. :lol:      Update , her trial date has been moved.   https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/992559761261498368

Edited by hwytohell
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I wish nascar would run more road races.

id like to see one ran in the playoffs

Just now, ckf said:

Isn't the Charlotte race this fall on the Roval?

I dont know?? that would be very cool!!

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nascar penalties...you didnt get email?...you moved up 5spots to 12th overall you fucker...lol

I think I gained two to 35th....you got dinged 8? :lol:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup...the wife got dinged 10 i think.

My Sawmill team got dinged for 12 spots.  :wall:

But my Endoftheroad Team moved up 2 spots to the top of the list for the week which puts my ass right in the Can Am Kid's face.  :nudie:

Have to screen save that.

• Haha 1