Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ckf said:

Suarez, Truex and Bowyer.  I hope Suarex has a good race. Not only is he on the pole, he had the fastest 10 lap average at like lap 40-50 or something crazy like that.

@steve from amherst the race is tonight.

He needs a win in the worst way....top notch fast equipment and like you say..on the pole and fast this weekend.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He needs a win in the worst way....top notch fast equipment and like you say..on the pole and fast this weekend.

I'm surprised that SHR hasn't visited victory lane yet this year.

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Didn't get a chance to see a single lap. Glad to hear Kurt put his Chevy in Victory Lane :thumb:

Most of the race was pretty ho hum but that caution at the end was perfect....Kurt had 4 fresh tires and he and Shrub battled it out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His last win in Nascar.  :good:

Didnt he race in pennyloafers?

Edited by Blackstar

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:33 AM, ckf said:

I always liked Dave Marcis, He was a true racer that did it for the love of the sport.

I got to meet Dave one year. He is a very nice person. Always rooted for him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I got to meet Dave one year. He is a very nice person. Always rooted for him.

I can't say as though I ever met a big name driver. I knew a few guys that went south to race the Busch series but never made it to the big leagues. We used to go to the local short tracks years ago, Hell, I remember going to Bryar Motorsports Park before they bulldozed it to build NHMS. Fun times back then :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

I can't say as though I ever met a big name driver. I knew a few guys that went south to race the Busch series but never made it to the big leagues. We used to go to the local short tracks years ago, Hell, I remember going to Bryar Motorsports Park before they bulldozed it to build NHMS. Fun times back then :bc:

I’ve met Mark Martin Alan Kulwiki Dale sr Geoff Bodine and a host of others. Robbie Moroso Ned Jarrett Benny Parsons and recently Ryan Preece 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I’ve met Mark Martin Alan Kulwiki Dale sr Geoff Bodine and a host of others. Robbie Moroso Ned Jarrett Benny Parsons and recently Ryan Preece 

Didn't Ryan just go back to a local track in CT and race on an off weekend for cup?   I hope he can become competitive enough to get a chance with a better team.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Didn't Ryan just go back to a local track in CT and race on an off weekend for cup?   I hope he can become competitive enough to get a chance with a better team.

Yes he was at Stafford speedway a few weeks back. That’s where I met him. He won the 80 lap open modified race. Dude is talented 

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

Yes he was at Stafford speedway a few weeks back. That’s where I met him. He won the 80 lap open modified race. Dude is talented 

Those modified guys know how to wheel a car. IMO they put on the BEST show at NHMS.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Really pulling for him and Chris Beuscher...good teammates. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really pulling for him and Chris Beuscher...good teammates. 

Agreed.  It sucks that the sport is now dominated by three teams. Well, maybe two until HMS gets their Chevy's a little more competitive.

• Like 1