Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unreal....stupid cheating cocksuckers are going to cost me a 20!!!!🤑

:lol:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That wonder woman chic who was cranking at the beginning must have used all her good drivers in the spring. She's 1 up on me.

Ya she blew her load to soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Could be of interest.  

That's a very good interview. If anyone is going to watch it, the concussion talk goes on for a long time but the last 20 minutes is the best part, IMO.

NASCAR SVP Scott Miller says the Kevin Harvick was spoiler's height was OK but the spoiler was moved to the right, which helped aerodynamic performance. He said it doesn't matter if the team altered a spoiler bought by the approved provider or made its own, but NASCAR believes it was a separate manufactured part by SHR.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 8:43 PM, Blackstar said:

That's a very good interview. If anyone is going to watch it, the concussion talk goes on for a long time but the last 20 minutes is the best part, IMO.

The Danica Patrick one is interesting to watch too.  I think one part of it might help to explain her performance in Indycar and Nascar.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/8/2018 at 8:59 AM, ckf said:

NASCAR SVP Scott Miller says the Kevin Harvick was spoiler's height was OK but the spoiler was moved to the right, which helped aerodynamic performance. He said it doesn't matter if the team altered a spoiler bought by the approved provider or made its own, but NASCAR believes it was a separate manufactured part by SHR.

Wow, how the fuck does something like that make it through pre-race inspection?

Sorry, but you inspect my car, say I'm good to go, then penalize me after the race? That's bullshit.

Harvick and his team are still a bunch of cheatin' bastards but shame on Nascar.

13 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Wow, how the fuck does something like that make it through pre-race inspection?

Sorry, but you inspect my car, say I'm good to go, then penalize me after the race? That's bullshit.

Harvick and his team are still a bunch of cheatin' bastards but shame on Nascar.

Pre-race inspection should only be for safety items.  Let the post-race tech take care of the rest of the stuff.  

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

JJ got caught more then once for cheating

:lol:

All of the front running teams cheat test the limits. If they didn't they wouldn't be running up front every week.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

All of the front running teams cheat test the limits. If they didn't they wouldn't be running up front every week.

I know....but you didnt believe until earlier this week.

:news:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I know....but you didnt believe until earlier this week.

:news:

I just don't think they are doing anything different than the rest of the top teams. They got caught last week, yet they are still fast without the modification that they got caught for. So, Harvick is still the class of the field.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I just don't think they are doing anything different than the rest of the top teams. They got caught last week, yet they are still fast without the modification that they got caught for. So, Harvick is still the class of the field.  :dunno:

Different track.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Different track.

LOL   No shit Sherlock. Harvick is still fast week in and week out no matter where they are. He has been on top of his game since joining SHR. That's a fact, son!!!!   :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

LOL   No shit Sherlock. Harvick is still fast week in and week out no matter where they are. He has been on top of his game since joining SHR. That's a fact, son!!!!   :lol:

Did he get caught for cheating last week?

Y or n?