Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

3rd, 12th, 36th   Johnson screwed me there.

Lost 1 spot in the standings, now 55th.....lol

My dad's old team, 1st, 13th, 35th. Now in 32nd.  Bowyer did the screwing there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Kahne has finished his career in NASCAR due to medical issues.  Not sure what Wednesday's press conference will bring.  

Leavine Family Racing will begin fielding Toyota Camrys in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with driver Matt DiBenedetto piloting the No. 95 Camry in 2019.

"We're thrilled to welcome Matt (DiBenedetto) to our organization," said Bob Leavine, Owner of Leavine Family Racing. "We feel that he's going to be a great addition to the team with his great personality and experience on track within the series. It's a tremendous feeling to know that we're also able to announce our alignment with JGR and TRD for next season as well. Obviously, they're both first-class organizations and proven winners, so for us to be able to align with them is a huge step for our organization. I'm excited as we continue to work ahead for 2019 thanks to getting Matt as our driver and Toyota as our manufacturer."

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

Leavine Family Racing will begin fielding Toyota Camrys in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with driver Matt DiBenedetto piloting the No. 95 Camry in 2019.

"We're thrilled to welcome Matt (DiBenedetto) to our organization," said Bob Leavine, Owner of Leavine Family Racing. "We feel that he's going to be a great addition to the team with his great personality and experience on track within the series. It's a tremendous feeling to know that we're also able to announce our alignment with JGR and TRD for next season as well. Obviously, they're both first-class organizations and proven winners, so for us to be able to align with them is a huge step for our organization. I'm excited as we continue to work ahead for 2019 thanks to getting Matt as our driver and Toyota as our manufacturer."

So Matt might be in a competitive car maybe.