Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

56 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They will have to make some decisions there if its true...those restriction plate cars will be turds in the road course area.

I like the idea of more road courses, but I'd rather see them on real road courses instead of these Rovals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I like the idea of more road courses, but I'd rather see them on real road courses instead of these Rovals.

X2 on both...but its better for the spectators at these rovals you would think.

• Like 2

HMS has found some good speed in the Camaros , just not with any other cars around them.  I wish they would have waited till the racing season ended , francecar  will now rethink  giving the Chevy teams a nose and rear fender  allowance  in 2019. imo

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Kurt Busch, Stenhouse and Byron.

It was either Stenhouse or Dillon and I went with Cheesedick and Byron crossed my mind as well....haven't used him yet.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was either Stenhouse or Dillon and I went with Cheesedick and Byron crossed my mind as well....haven't used him yet.

HMS seems to have found some speed recently and they have usually had a strong plate program. I was going to go with Bowman, but think I'll save him for Phoenix. It's a crap shoot every week :dunno: 

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These fuckers are nuts....Timothy Peters wins. 

francecar has not learned a thing about the super aero sensitive  trucks at high speed tracks. Remember Geoff Bodine's  truck crash at  Daytona ??

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

francecar has not learned a thing about the super aero sensitive  trucks at high speed tracks. Remember Geoff Bodine's  truck crash at  Daytona ??

Absolutely....thought he was a goner. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1