Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've used several guys 4 times, but haven't used up any drivers yet. That's going to change over the next several weeks.

Kyle is done for me. a lot of 4 runners. Unfortonatly harvik is one of them.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Kyle is done for me. a lot of 4 runners. Unfortonatly harvik is one of them.

What sucks is when you use a top 10 driver and they finish at the back of the field.

Just now, ckf said:

What sucks is when you use a top 10 driver and they finish at the back of the field.

That's why I didn't take Harvik last night . He always runs good on long runs. Bristol is usually last man standing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That has happened to me quite a bit this season....timing is everything.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That has happened to me quite a bit this season....timing is everything.

me too. I picked Kyle and Harvick when they had bad races.

• Like 2

Bristol Motor Speedway statement on the Kyle Busch confrontation with a fan following the race Sunday: "Our security team has investigated a post-race incident where a guest repeatedly confronted Kyle Busch verbally and physically while he was signing autographs for fans. As Busch then prepared to leave in his golf cart, the individual struck the driver across the chest, and at that time, Busch confronted the individual. The two were separated quickly and a uniformed officer pulled the individual to the side, allowing Busch to depart."

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hwytohell said:

When a so called fan lays hands on a driver , Katie bar the door.  Same goes for anyone else that thinks it is ok to put hands on another person to prove something . Imo

Could not agree more.

Furniture Row to sell to GMS Racing?

Furniture Row Racing is discussing a possible deal with NASCAR Xfinity/Truck series team GMS Racing that, if completed, would see FRR Owner Barney Visser sell FRR's assets to GMS. Sources said that the No. 78 Toyota will be running again in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series in '19, but it was unclear whether GMS would buy FRR's charter and assets right away or whether the two could form an alliance in '19 before GMS acquires the charter in '20. Sources said the deal was still being worked on and not yet completed. If it was consummated, it would find a way for Visser to keep the No. 78 operation going, as GMS Owner Maury Gallagher's Allegiant Airlines could become a primary sponsor for the car. Both teams declined comment.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Furniture Row to sell to GMS Racing?

Furniture Row Racing is discussing a possible deal with NASCAR Xfinity/Truck series team GMS Racing that, if completed, would see FRR Owner Barney Visser sell FRR's assets to GMS. Sources said that the No. 78 Toyota will be running again in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series in '19, but it was unclear whether GMS would buy FRR's charter and assets right away or whether the two could form an alliance in '19 before GMS acquires the charter in '20. Sources said the deal was still being worked on and not yet completed. If it was consummated, it would find a way for Visser to keep the No. 78 operation going, as GMS Owner Maury Gallagher's Allegiant Airlines could become a primary sponsor for the car. Both teams declined comment.

Interesting 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice....looks like a helluva race.:thumbsup:

It is a pretty big race here in the Northeast. It's like the Daytona 500 for these guys  :bc:

• Like 2