Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is Dillon fuckface?  Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to do my picks. Kyle Busch, Truex and Bad Brad :bc:

Yeah Dave has that nickname in my head. :lol:

• Haha 1

35th for the week with 99 points.

Now up to 63. Next 5 players are within 50 points ahead of me. See if I can make it into the 50's.

Only 67 players made picks this week. As Dave predicted, people are dropping out.

Edited by Blackstar

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

35th for the week with 99 points.

Now up to 63. Next 5 players are within 50 points ahead of me. See if I can make it into the 50's.

Only 67 players made picks this week. As Dave predicted, people are dropping out.

I know Reevster just forgot because he was north but not sure why people just quit...hell it's already paid for.

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know Reevster just forgot because he was north but not sure why people just quit...hell it's already paid for.

It's the second week I forgot. Both I had been north. I remembered a few times we were up and was lucky we had the t.v. on inside because the rain. :sad:

I will still keep putting in picks. I can still catch Blackstar. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

It was 22 people who didn't make picks. 25% of the players. That's more than just forgetting I'd say.

39 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It's the second week I forgot. Both I had been north. I remembered a few times we were up and was lucky we had the t.v. on inside because the rain. :sad:

Your 175 points behind my ass now. Better get on it.  

17 hours ago, Reevester said:

I try to do my picks for the upcoming race at the beginning of the week. I've already got my preliminary picks in for NH. They will probably change before the race, but at least I have something in case I forget.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I try to do my picks for the upcoming race at the beginning of the week. I've already got my preliminary picks in for NH. They will probably change before the race, but at least I have something in case I forget.

Smart, but with a 2 year old I'm way to busy and always forget till Sunday or Saturday if I happen to turn the t.v. on Saturday night in the shop I remember.