Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Couldn’t get my picks in this week...had to have Andrew put them in last week. I’ve tried on my phone, IPad and Laptop and I can’t get to the spot where picks are made....bizarro.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Couldn’t get my picks in this week...had to have Andrew put them in last week. I’ve tried on my phone, IPad and Laptop and I can’t get to the spot where picks are made....bizarro.

That's strange. No issues with FireFox on my phone and laptop.

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's strange. No issues with FireFox on my phone and laptop.

I tried  Firefox just in case Safari was the issue...not sure what to make of it. 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I tried  Firefox just in case Safari was the issue...not sure what to make of it. 😂

I can try doing it on my computer next week if Andrew doesn't sort it out. He should be able to contact the host support.

Just now, ckf said:

I can try doing it on my computer next week if Andrew doesn't sort it out. He should be able to contact the host support.

OK thanks....I didn’t even bother him with it this week as time was short anyhow. Just for the record one of my picks would have been Tyler Reddick so let’s see how he does. 😂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Wow, Penske having a bad day.

How did you make out with your pick's?. I don't see bell, he must've finished well back. I went to grab something to eat and came back to see shrubs car wadded up behind the right rear wheel. I missed what happened there.

23 minutes ago, small-bore said:

How did you make out with your pick's?. I don't see bell, he must've finished well back. I went to grab something to eat and came back to see shrubs car wadded up behind the right rear wheel. I missed what happened there.

Bell was back around 20th. Kyle was 10th I think. Harvick 5th.

I didn't see much but the last 25 laps. They said Kyle had rallied after a bad first half.

Reddick would have won it if there was another 10 laps.

• Like 2

So 3 weeks in and and there are some unlikely guys locked in the playoffs...McDowell, Bell and Willy B...shaping up to be an interesting and good season. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So 3 weeks in and and there are some unlikely guys locked in the playoffs...McDowell, Bell and Willy B...shaping up to be an interesting and good season. 

Never would have thunk it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep, pretty interesting. Cookie cutter track yesterday and a lot of new names were very competitive.

• Like 1

Apparently I changed my username this year and I was logging in with the old one which still worked but wouldn’t allow me to make picks...I figured it out by looking at the FAQ Section.🤣🤣

So I’m in a hole as I only received 15

points last week but It’s a long season and I’m coming back baby!!!!🤣🤣

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently I changed my username this year and I was logging in with the old one which still worked but wouldn’t allow me to make picks...I figured it out by looking at the FAQ Section.🤣🤣

Plenty of time to come back. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re still ahead of me. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Here comes Kyle

Yep...he was close but his driver won. JH Nemechek is a good young driver and he was competitive last year in the 38 Cup Car which clearly isn’t a top tier team. Hopefully he gets another shot in a better ride. 

• Like 1

Keselowski wins Stage 1.

All 3 of my picks inside the top 10. Now I expect a rash of pit road penalties and flat tires.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Keselowski wins Stage 1.

All 3 of my picks inside the top 10. Now I expect a rash of pit road penalties and flat tires.:whiteflag:

Harvick gets some damage and goes backwards, Newman goes backwards for some reason and Larson was running up front but stayed out and got passed by fresh tires...but he’s in the Top 10.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks