Check your account email address ×

Psychopath killer spreading body parts across Minneapolis

46 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Only racist white privileged assholes drive Buicks in this country.

That's ME!!!!111!!!!!!1!!11

If I buy her the Cadillac XT5 is that better LOL

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Ahhhhh,,,no .I have nothing to be mad about in life,,,I'm successful!! You on the other hand,,,,will always be Meg the poor chug from Tanana. SBYL kiddo

BTW I may buy the wife a Buick Enclave today,,just in case you're wondering how real people live.

dont bullshit yourself

On 6/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

im not an inbred mn hillbilly. how would i know?

Lol you keep calling people Inbred yet you were born and raised in a town that did not even have a modern  road connecting your 214 people community to the world till 2016  . 

So ask your self who do you think has the highest chance of being inbred of every on on this fourm ? 

He'll only 22 in your town were a result of a white guy getting drunk and horny.  Odds are not in your favor having family tree with branches . 

Screenshot_20210625-080018_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

dont be mad you're a retarded know nothing who is clueless about snowmachines.

Hey TONTO, how about you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!  :lol:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you keep calling people Inbred yet you were born and raised in a town that did not even have a modern  road connecting your 214 people community to the world till 2016  . 

So ask your self who do you think has the highest chance of being inbred of every on on this fourm ? 

He'll only 22 in your town were a result of a white guy getting drunk and horny.  Odds are not in your favor having family tree with branches . 

Screenshot_20210625-080018_Chrome.jpg

anyone from mn has a huge chance of being an inbred white trash hillbilly. it is a fact. 

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

anyone from mn has a huge chance of being an inbred white trash hillbilly. it is a fact. 

Again you are from a town of about 215 people .

Of those people 87.7% are pure Indian 

And another  10% are mixbreed Indian 

How many people were in the original tribe when the got sick of walking from Russia and stoped there and called it home? 

So tell us again why your family tree looks like a totem poll 

3629190 is the Minneapolis metro population.  

So tell us all how much more likely a MN person is of being inbred than any one including yourself from your town. 

By the way when you see your sister mom tell her I said hi 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 6/22/2021 at 11:24 AM, Fireball 440 said:

More body parts found 3 miles away from 1st location.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-remains-dismembered-homicide-victim-142800838.html

again I ask has anyone heard from talibhen, hope he didn't crack and actually start a throat slashing tour:dunno:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Again you are from a town of about 215 people .

Of those people 87.7% are pure Indian 

And another  10% are mixbreed Indian 

How many people were in the original tribe when the got sick of walking from Russia and stoped there and called it home? 

So tell us again why your family tree looks like a totem poll 

3629190 is the Minneapolis metro population.  

So tell us all how much more likely a MN person is of being inbred than any one including yourself from your town. 

By the way when you see your sister mom tell her I said hi 

just because you're an inbred white trash mn hillbilly doesn't mean i am one or have similar disabilities as one like you. i suggest killing yourself

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

just because you're an inbred white trash mn hillbilly doesn't mean i am one or have similar disabilities as one like you. i suggest killing yourself

Queef

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Facts are facts look above and agin ask your self how many people in your village are not related some place along your family poll