Psychopath killer spreading body parts across Minneapolis

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hot ass chicks? He lives on a rez 

Hey some look good in them bingo pants:roflcrying:. You're right,,, a full set of teeth is prolly hard to find

Just now, HSR said:

Hey some look good in them bingo pants:roflcrying:. You're right,,, a full set of teeth is prolly hard to find

Cheep dates. hey want to go sit on that couch on the side of the road and dring this jug of mad dog 

No let's mix it up and go sit under the overpass and drink a jug of pinnacal it is the weekend after all 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Cheep dates. hey want to go sit on that couch on the side of the road and dring this jug of mad dog 

No let's mix it up and go sit under the overpass and drink a jug of pinnacal it is the weekend after all 

Nailed it!!! Poor Francis :bong:

On 6/20/2021 at 8:27 AM, CFM said:

Just remember Polris550, your 1/2 of gov't is not only allowing this to happen, they are promoting it.

LIAR!! I dislike both Trump and Biden, you LIAR!!!

I am not a pub or dem, LIAR!! 

Hey, if I go up to State's Landing for some fishing, can you meet me at the ramp, so I can choke you out for your dirty lies??????  :kneebash:

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you still mad about it then?

Go check some anal glands!!! LMAO!! That's your future, you fukkin dildo!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, but you have a test light!!! LMMFAO!!  

14 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you still mad about it then?

Hey MEG, why don't you just STFU!! 

MEG, the Albanian bi-sexual squaw-boy!!! 

13 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're a retarded know nothing and are clueless on every topic. hahahaha, fucking faggot got owned. ultra ftw.

Only thing you own is a box of junk tools, that you roll down the street to your customers!! LMMFAO!! 

When are you gonna' sell your tools for meth FRANCIS, like you sold the WIN MAG .338???

And you don't see what a LOSER you are????  

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Twin Cities? I've written off the whole fucking area of Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan............

What is happening, is the natural SPONTANEOUS SEPARATION of the BLACK/WHITE population. 

In other words, as I've said from day one, the only solution is MUTUAL, VOLUNTARY SEPARATION of black America. 

Whereas the government is trying to FORCE INTEGRATION, the natural movement is SEPARATION!!! 

It's the only solution..........and even that might not work.  

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's a deadly recipe of CULTURAL AND BIOLOGICAL factors.

Families that value physical fighting/aggression, and HIGH TESTOSTERONE.

I wish I was wrong, but facts are facts. 

Bunch of good vids on there. Blacks are some violent mofos ...

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's a deadly recipe of CULTURAL AND BIOLOGICAL factors.

Families that value physical fighting/aggression, and HIGH TESTOSTERONE.

I wish I was wrong, but facts are facts. 

Add in low IQ also. Only 12% of blacks are in triple digit IQ. That along with their genetic trait of violence...

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Add in low IQ also. Only 12% of blacks are in triple digit IQ. That along with their genetic trait of violence...

The worst part about it is...................they will attack INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!  

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Everything happens......for a reason.

The Hindus are just as dark as AAs, and look how phenomenally they have done. 

WHY???????????????????

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Everything happens......for a reason.

The Hindus are just as dark as AAs, and look how phenomenally they have done. 

WHY???????????????????

Strong family values along with extremely high expectations of there kids . Pretty ez to see the pattern 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

So you really sat at home all Saturday night cocking off on a sled site instead of out partying and chasing hot ass chicks??? WTF is wrong with you kid??? Seriously? Too broke to do anything???? Time to start flipping burgers Meg,,,know your role.

tooscaredbecauseofretardation says what?

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only thing you own is a box of junk tools, that you roll down the street to your customers!! LMMFAO!! 

When are you gonna' sell your tools for meth FRANCIS, like you sold the WIN MAG .338???

And you don't see what a LOSER you are????  

mach z not the cum salmon

55 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not gayest member of fs.com

54 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not the cum salmon

LMAO!! Frankie, you'll be suckin' dick for food money, if you're not already. MEG!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!   

5 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:

No girl,no job,no truck,no money,no sled,no quad,no house,no car,no friends,no tools,no electricity, but hey I'm FrankiemuthafuckinJames :roflcrying:

are you also mad that you're an hcs faggot and i talked about how the mods and admins at hcs were total faggots and white boys?

6 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:

No girl,no job,no truck,no money,no sled,no quad,no house,no car,no friends,no tools,no electricity, but hey I'm FrankiemuthafuckinJames :roflcrying:

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

are you also mad that you're an hcs faggot and i talked about how the mods and admins at hcs were total faggots and white boys?

:lame::lame::lame::lame::lame:

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LIAR!! I hate both Trump and Biden, you LIAR!!!

I am not a pub or dem, LIAR!! 

Hey, if I go up to State's Landing for some fishing, can you meet me at the ramp, so I can choke you out for your dirty lies??????  :kneebash:

Put this in your file too.

Hope you have  more than 10% of what you claim.

Edited by CFM

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Ahhhhh,,,no .I have nothing to be mad about in life,,,I'm successful!! You on the other hand,,,,will always be Meg the poor chug from Tanana. SBYL kiddo

BTW I may buy the wife a Buick Enclave today,,just in case you're wondering how real people live.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ahhhhh,,,no .I have nothing to be mad about in life,,,I'm successful!! You on the other hand,,,,will always be Meg the poor chug from Tanana. SBYL kiddo

BTW I may buy the wife a Buick Enclave today,,just in case you're wondering how real people live.

Only racist white privileged assholes drive Buicks in this country.  SBYL.  :lol: