Psychopath killer spreading body parts across Minneapolis

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I know I'll never go to the Twin Cities ever again for any reason.

Any trouble, or just being aware of the potential for trouble????  

I wouldn't go to any city with a high minority population, unless I was armed, and I had no choice but to go. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldn't go to any city with a high minority population, unless I was armed, and I had no choice but to go. 

You claim to live in freakin Manchester basically north Lowell the Mecca of minority for NH.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

You claim to live in freakin Manchester basically north Lowell the Mecca of minority for NH.

I never said I lived in MANCHVEGAS. I am near there, but not in the city.   

I hate all minorities.  They all suck. 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WtF ? Really are you that big of a fucking pussy ? Big talk and really nothing but a skittish mouse . I am in the city litteraly 4 days a week or more and never even give it a 2nd thought even when in the hood.  Only time you even have to be remotely on your toes is if there is a pack of young chimps they get brave in a pack and like to show off . But even then stand your ground don't even pay attention to there bullshit they go away . If that is not going to work flip the switch and you have to fully commit to in the face crazy . This is basic shit you learn in grade school growing up in hoods 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

WtF ? Really are you that big of a fucking pussy ? Big talk and really nothing but a skittish mouse . I am in the city litteraly 4 days a week or more and never even give it a 2nd thought even when in the hood.  Only time you even have to be remotely on your toes is if there is a pack of young chimps they get brave in a pack and like to show off . But even then stand your ground don't even pay attention to there bullshit they go away . If that is not going to work flip the switch and you have to fully commit to in the face crazy . This is basic shit you learn in grade school growing up in hoods 

Ever watch the movie, " FULL METAL JACKET " ??

There's a line in there that goes like this, " PHONY TOUGH, AND CRAZY BRAVE ". 

That would be you.

A chimp can do more damage with a sharp knife, than someone with a gun.  

I've ALWAYS stated that everyone has to navigate life, as they see fit. 

Me personally, I believe American society is imploding for a number of reasons. 

No matter how much you can bench-press, no matter how good a fighter you THINK you are, no matter how tough you think you are, you can be sucker-punched or ambushed in a heart-beat. Some chimp could stick you in a heart-beat. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ever watch the movie, " FULL METAL JACKET " ??

There's a line in there that goes like this, " PHONY TOUGH, AND CRAZY BRAVE ". 

That would be you.

A chimp can do more damage with a sharp knife, than someone with a gun.  

I've ALWAYS stated that everyone has to navigate life, as they see fit. 

Me personally, I believe American society is imploding for a number of reasons. 

No matter how much you can bench-press, no matter how good a fighter you THINK you are, no matter how tough you think you are, you can be sucker-punched or ambushed in a heart-beat. Some chimp could stick you in a heart-beat. 

But they won't.  I grew up in the hood not really to worried 98% of the time . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

But they won't.  I grew up in the hood not really to worried 98% of the time . 

I got a flu shot a couple of years ago, had a bad reaction. Arm got sore as hell, and was weakened from the pain.

Doctor told me, " 2 % of the people that get that flu shot, have a bad reaction, you're one of the two percent ". 

Aaahhhh, I don't think I like those odds!!  :cop:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Does meth cause memory loss or are you just this stupid??? I'm guessing you're a Methchug but ya never know??For the tenth fucking time,,,, who gives a fuck what a 25 year old sled does,,,,get into this decade or go join a vintage sled site. Try freedomdogsledder.com :lol:  Doesn't even own a sled fer fuck sake:roflcrying:

why are you still mad about it then?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you still mad about it then?

Why are you on here on a Saturday night and not chasing pussy?Are you broke again? Don't like girls? Are you tweaking too bad to answer? 

BTW the mosquito that just bit me after my sauna makes me madder than you ever could,,,know your role Meg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why are you on here on a Saturday night and not chasing pussy?Are you broke again? Don't like girls? Are you tweaking too bad to answer? 

BTW the mosquito that just bit me after my sauna makes me madder than you ever could,,,know your role Meg

you're a retarded know nothing and are clueless on every topic. hahahaha, fucking faggot got owned. ultra ftw.

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're a retarded know nothing and are clueless on every topic. hahahaha, fucking faggot got owned. ultra ftw.

Yup tweaking for sure. Poor chug

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Always hated the place. I lived in Brooklyn Park for 2 years back in the 90's. I hated the ghetto and I hate the traffic. And now, the way the city is run, fuck em they support the niggers running rampant and destroying shit and hurting people with zero accountability. Let them defund their police and burn their shithole cities to the ground.

21 hours ago, jdsky said:

Oh ya marge, they just found a leg up der in north east minneapolis don't cha know.......

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

Oh yeah?   

19 hours ago, ACE said:

This is islamophobic 

it's a beautiful religion.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Always hated the place. I lived in Brooklyn Park for 2 years back in the 90's. I hated the ghetto and I hate the traffic. And now, the way the city is run, fuck em they support the niggers running rampant and destroying shit and hurting people with zero accountability. Let them defund their police and burn their shithole cities to the ground.

I truly don't know anybody that doesn't think this anymore.  Rope it off, delete emergency call numbers and let them burn it to the ground.  You asked and voted for it, you got it!  That's democracy!

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

it's a beautiful religion.

I truly don't know anybody that doesn't think this anymore.  Rope it off, delete emergency call numbers and let them burn it to the ground.  You asked and voted for it, you got it!  That's democracy!

As I've posted for years, black America, is our biggest, most dangerous problem.

Ironically, have you noticed what the Biden administration has been touting recently as the, BIGGEST THREAT TO AMERICA?

WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!!

I don't know the final outcome of this racial shit, but I do know, IT CAN'T BE FIXED!!

If it COULD HAVE, IT WOULD HAVE, BEEN FIXED BY NOW.   

All this reparations , equity bullshit, is nothing more than a massive, orchestrated charade by black America, and it's white sympathizers, to fleece us of our wealth.................THEY WANT OUR FUKKIN MONEY!!!  

When have you EVER heard or seen a black person, call for the mobilization of the Chicago Police, the County Sheriffs, the Illinois State Police, and the Illinois National Guard, to come in and put an end to the weekly slaughter that takes place in that fuck-hole city?????

I watch all the cable news outlets, and I see a lot on the internet.....and I have NEVER seen a call for a massive show of strength, and calling for the streets to be returned to the citizens!!

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT, 'cause the blacks hate white police guts, more than they hate seeing their thugs die. 

Lori Lightfoot, won't even allow herself to be interviewed by WHITE REPORTERS!!!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just a fun fact.  Was listening to Ramsey County Sheriff Bob Fletcher on GarageLogic Friday and he said traffic stops are down 92% in Minneapolis because they just don’t want to deal with the a-holes.  @Ez ryder you must notice this running around down there.

12 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I know I'll never go to the Twin Cities ever again for any reason.

Twin Cities? I've written off the whole fucking area of Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan............

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Just a fun fact.  Was listening to Ramsey County Sheriff Bob Fletcher on GarageLogic Friday and he said traffic stops are down 92% in Minneapolis because they just don’t want to deal with the a-holes.  @Ez ryder you must notice this running around down there.

I get pulled over and given a top speed award at least 1 time a yr . I have not gotten a award in over a yr .

Thr hight of the pandemic was honestly the best driving of my life I truly miss it . Rolling 90 in the center lane and a train of cars passing you making you second guess if you are getting old or something.  I am seeing a lot more cars pulled over in the last mo .

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

As I've posted for years, black America, is our biggest, most dangerous problem.

Ironically, have you noticed what the Biden administration has been touting recently as the, BIGGEST THREAT TO AMERICA?

WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!!

I don't know the final outcome of this racial shit, but I do know, IT CAN'T BE FIXED!!

If it COULD HAVE, IT WOULD HAVE, BEEN FIXED BY NOW.   

All this reparations , equity bullshit, is nothing more than a massive, orchestrated charade by black America, and it's white sympathizers, to fleece us of our wealth.................THEY WANT OUR FUKKIN MONEY!!!  

When have you EVER heard or seen a black person, call for the mobilization of the Chicago Police, the County Sheriffs, the Illinois State Police, and the Illinois National Guard, to come in and put an end to the weekly slaughter that takes place in that fuck-hole city?????

I watch all the cable news outlets, and I see a lot on the internet.....and I have NEVER seen a call for a massive show of strength, and calling for the streets to be returned to the citizens!!

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT, 'cause the blacks hate white police guts, more than they hate seeing their thugs die. 

Lori Lightfoot, won't even allow herself to be interviewed by WHITE REPORTERS!!!

Tons of vids here confirming your point of view ...

https://trollalley.com/2019/09/04/girl-sneaks-another-girl-for-asking-to-smell-her-pxxy/

9 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

scaredbecauseofretardation says what?

So you really sat at home all Saturday night cocking off on a sled site instead of out partying and chasing hot ass chicks??? WTF is wrong with you kid??? Seriously? Too broke to do anything???? Time to start flipping burgers Meg,,,know your role.

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Twin Cities? I've written off the whole fucking area of Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan............

I think the upper Midwest is the leader in manufacturing white SJW’s.    Guess a lot of the population has reasons to hate itself?

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the upper Midwest is the leader in manufacturing white SJW’s.    Guess a lot of the population has reasons to hate itself?

If I ever drive west it will be by way of Tennessee ....

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I get pulled over and given a top speed award at least 1 time a yr . I have not gotten a award in over a yr .

Thr hight of the pandemic was honestly the best driving of my life I truly miss it . Rolling 90 in the center lane and a train of cars passing you making you second guess if you are getting old or something.  I am seeing a lot more cars pulled over in the last mo .

Ha!  Totally understand the awards!  
As for pandemic driving, it was THE BEST!  Nobody on the roads for miles sometimes.... I run back and forth between Stevens Point in Sconnie a lot, and in April of ‘20 I could hold 100mph for 10-12 miles at a time without seeing another vehicle....  So much fun!

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you really sat at home all Saturday night cocking off on a sled site instead of out partying and chasing hot ass chicks??? WTF is wrong with you kid??? Seriously? Too broke to do anything???? Time to start flipping burgers Meg,,,know your role.

Hot ass chicks? He lives on a rez