Check your account email address ×

doh!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

but it's nice to see some of you clowns finally coming around to the russian hacking. i knew you would, you're just a little slow...

Poor Dems.....you actually think EVERYONE ELSE is accepting your sorry excuses.

:lol:

Keep up the good work though!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

two obvious reasons...

1, had he made a big stink out of it the repukes would have accused him of making all this shit up to help hillary win the election.

2. he likely thought it wouldn't matter as he thought hillary was going to win the election, as did many others.

now be honest here, is number one accurate?

Good grief.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.

:lmao:

do you have any thoughts on the matter as to why obama didn't make a bigger deal out of this? or are you just here to act stupid? if it's the latter, and i suspect it is, you will get no more of my time. i'm sure that will bother you :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

do you have any thoughts on the matter as to why obama didn't make a bigger deal out of this? or are you just here to act stupid? if it's the latter, and i suspect, you will get no more of my time.

Yes, I do.  My thought is if Obama, for one second, thought he could have helped his "legacy savior" gain ground by throwing the Russians under the bus, he would have....REPEATEDLY and without forethought or remorse about it.

And :lol: on your "time".  As if you somehow believe I find that, or your intellect and insight here valuable at all.  Again, :lol:

In my eyes you are little more than another butt hurt, self loathing, pathetic liberal clown stuck spewing the gross narratives and "spin and deflect" talking points of the losing party who still doesn't realize you and ones like you are responsible for the loss.

But, I find you people somewhat amusing.  So, keep it up!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I do.  My thought is if Obama, for one second, thought he could have helped his "legacy savior" gain ground by throwing the Russians under the bus, he would have....REPEATEDLY and without forethought or remorse about it.

And :lol: on your "time".  As if you somehow believe I find that, or your intellect and insight here valuable at all.  Again, :lol:

In my eyes you are little more than another butt hurt, self loathing, pathetic liberal clown stuck spewing the gross narratives and "spin and deflect" talking points of the losing party who still doesn't realize you and ones like you are responsible for the loss.

But, I find you people somewhat amusing.  So, keep it up!

well first of all, he did bring it up. not only with americans, but putin himself. so he didn't exactly keep this all to himself. second, had he done more, you and your fellow morons would have done exactly what i stated earlier - laughed, mimicked, and accused him of trying to influence the election. the fact that you won't admit that tells me you're really fucking stupid, or a political hack. it's likely both, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well first of all, he did bring it up. not only with americans, but putin himself. so he didn't exactly keep this all to himself. second, had he done more, you and your fellow morons would have done exactly what i stated earlier - laughed, mimicked, and accused him of trying to influence the election. the fact that you won't admit that tells me you're really fucking stupid, or a political hack. it's likely both, to be honest.

You aren't much for paying attention are you?  We've all been "laughing, mimicking and accusing him of trying to influence the election" since him and your lying queen were using Air Force One for her campaigns jaunts.

What a joke.  You, him and her.  Do you guys have some type of Dem-buffoonery classes at night? I bet you're top of the class!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

two obvious reasons...

1, had he made a big stink out of it the repukes would have accused him of making all this shit up to help hillary win the election.

2. he likely thought it wouldn't matter as he thought hillary was going to win the election, as did many others.

Suddenly Timeshare is concerned with honestly 😁

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

two obvious reasons...

Suddenly Timeshare is concerned with honestly 😁

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but it's nice to see some of you clowns finally coming around to the russian hacking. i knew you would, you're just a little slow...

I think you have this backwards. Romney brought up Russian hacking in 2012 and the Dems made jokes about it. The repubs in congress who are out in front of this were giving warnings years ago. If anyone is slow to come around it is the Dems and  President Obama. You can try and keep deflecting to Trump but to be fair he was not even a candidate when this was being ignored by the Dems. Be honest if Hillary won this story would still be swept under the rug like it was.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you have this backwards. Romney brought up Russian hacking in 2012 and the Dems made jokes about it. The repubs in congress who are out in front of this were giving warnings years ago. If anyone is slow to come around it is the Dems and  President Obama. You can try and keep deflecting to Trump but to be fair he was not even a candidate when this was being ignored by the Dems. Be honest if Hillary won this story would still be swept under the rug like it was.

nope. the dems disagreed with romney insinuating that russia is one of our biggest threats. that doesn't mean they're our buddies either and don't need any attention paid to them. matter of fact we did pay attention to them, and punished them, since those remarks were made. so if you agreed with the russian thing then, why not now? it's some of you who've flip-flopped, not the dems.

Edited by Snoslinger