Check your account email address ×

This guy should kill himself

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Tell me how the masked guy in the pool caused lives to be ruined and people to die because that's what it's about.

Stephen Hawking was not a fictional person btw.

I should’ve said fictional Character. Yes there was a Stephen Hawking. 

I didn’t say the guy swimming in the pool ruined lives, I said mask usage ruined lives. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I should’ve said fictional Character. Yes there was a Stephen Hawking. 

I didn’t say the guy swimming in the pool ruined lives, I said mask usage ruined lives. 

Ok, but my original comment was about the guy before you went off on me. 

On 6/2/2021 at 8:48 AM, jtssrx said:

You’re an idiot!!! It masks make them feel better??? Masks do nothing to stop covid or any other virus. Masks made covid worse go look at the data. Masks were a form of control. Fuck Fauci knew from the beginning they didn’t work. That’s why he said it on 60 minutes. 

5c1sta.jpg

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, jtssrx said:

You’re an idiot!!! It masks make them feel better??? Masks do nothing to stop covid or any other virus. Masks made covid worse go look at the data. Masks were a form of control. Fuck Fauci knew from the beginning they didn’t work. That’s why he said it on 60 minutes. 

Hey, if you think masks don't work, don't wear one. Easy peasy.

Personally, I think you're a fucktard. 

The virus is transmitted by vaporized droplets carried by the breath. How else can you stop these droplets from entering your nasal cavity/mouth? 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The virus is transmitted by vaporized droplets carried by the breath. How else can you stop these droplets from entering your nasal cavity/mouth? 

Fauci said they don’t work to stop You from getting infected. They’ve know this for 75 years. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It says right on the box that it won't protect you from covid

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

It says right on the box that it won't protect you from covid

OK, then don't wear it!! Simple as that, you don't believe in it, then don't wear it. 

I can't chance COVID, so I have to do what I think protects me, as best I can. 

I wear at least THREE LAYERS of mask material, and have gone as high as four, with cotton blocking my nostrils.

I got the FLU in 1990, and it kept getting worse and worse by the day. I Finally had to go to the doctor, it got so bad. I think it would have killed me if I  hadn't.

OK, so you're tougher and stronger than me, and probably younger, so you can kick the shit out of covid. 

Everybody has to deal with life............as they see fit.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Fauci said they don’t work to stop You from getting infected. They’ve know this for 75 years. 

so now what fauci says matters gotcha.  

FTR anyone whose outside or vaxxed wearing a mask still should kill themselves.   I would agree it was a lot of political theatre.  the liberal leaning town i work in still has a mask mandate so it's clearly not about "science"  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so now what fauci says matters gotcha.  

FTR anyone whose outside or vaxxed wearing a mask still should kill themselves.   I would agree it was a lot of political theatre.  the liberal leaning town i work in still has a mask mandate so it's clearly not about "science"  

The point is he knew what he said on 60 minutes for the truth. They've know for 75 years the putting a mask on a healthy person doesn't stop them from getting sick. The purpose of the mask for a doctor doing surgical procedure is stop them from spitting into the area they are doing surgery on. The Fauci emails also say there is no such thing is asymptomatic spread. We also know that 95% of the PCR tests that showed people positive were false positives. the idea the millions of people were infected but had no symptoms was always laughable. 

The fact is they used covid to take over our lives and we let them. They used the PCR tests that were never meant to detect a virus and they set the sensitivity level to 40. They quickly found out in August of 2020 that 100% of the tests at 40 were false positives and 95% at 35 were false. They knew that anything over 30 was a false positive and they kept testing people at 35 to 40 until 1 hour after Biden was sworn in.

They used covid as an excuse for massive mail in voting. Mail in votes that were mostly fraud. Secretary of states and Governors changed election laws on their own. This is a direct violation of the constitution that states all election laws are set by the state legislators.  

3 hours ago, irv said:

How did we go from this to wearing 2?? 

There he is telling the truth only to reverse course because they need to steal the election

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The point is he knew what he said on 60 minutes for the truth. They've know for 75 years the putting a mask on a healthy person doesn't stop them from getting sick. The purpose of the mask for a doctor doing surgical procedure is stop them from spitting into the area they are doing surgery on. The Fauci emails also say there is no such thing is asymptomatic spread. We also know that 95% of the PCR tests that showed people positive were false positives. the idea the millions of people were infected but had no symptoms was always laughable. 

The fact is they used covid to take over our lives and we let them. They used the PCR tests that were never meant to detect a virus and they set the sensitivity level to 40. They quickly found out in August of 2020 that 100% of the tests at 40 were false positives and 95% at 35 were false. They knew that anything over 30 was a false positive and they kept testing people at 35 to 40 until 1 hour after Biden was sworn in.

They used covid as an excuse for massive mail in voting. Mail in votes that were mostly fraud. Secretary of states and Governors changed election laws on their own. This is a direct violation of the constitution that states all election laws are set by the state legislators.  

There he is telling the truth only to reverse course because they need to steal the election

Seek some reality help….you’ve gone over the fuckin edge.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seek some reality help….you’ve gone over the fuckin edge.

You’re a sheep 🐑 with full on cognitive dissidence. You have no critical thinking skills you Repeat everything the television tells you