Check your account email address ×

Puzzle....New 850 Doo burn down issues are real!

Poncho

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

You don't?  $271 including tax?  You must work for Polaris. 

XTXs are $135 at Royal, and have never had an issue with them. 

135 and does that come with a yamaka?

• Like 1

Shotgun, cool.  Your mom just rides on my lap.

How you been brutha, we missed you!  In all seriousness, how are sales?  I hope that these last couple of winters don't hurt the dealers too much.  Not good for anybody....

Just now, Tommy said:

No lol i drive a lifted truck.... with big tires...... and your old lady riding shotgun

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Shotgun, cool.  Your mom just rides on my lap.

How you been brutha, we missed you!  In all seriousness, how are sales?  I hope that these last couple of winters don't hurt the dealers too much.  Not good for anybody....

I dont let her ride on my lap that would be distracted driving..

Lol

Shits moving. Not crazy but theres always something to do which is nice. Personally I'm busy as I am involved in other ventures outside of the powersports business now

Just now, Frostynuts said:

If Puzzler has the balls to show up with his girly 1200 doo, please have someone take a video, see we can all see the beating, and hear the excuses. Mind you, that is a big IF.

I noticed he hadn,t answered your request before, and he was hoping you wouldn,t ask again. LOL

Yeah, we'll run a 130hp 1200 on the gun against 165 hp 800s.  1200s are nobody's top speed weapons.  Poor Fuzzy....

Fuzzy even quoted himself....... clearly off his meds again. 

Got some vintage (unstudded) iron though!

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

If Puzzler has the balls to show up with his girly 1200 doo, please have someone take a video, see we can all see the beating, and hear the excuses. Mind you, that is a big IF.

I noticed he hadn,t answered your request before, and he was hoping you would ask again. LOL

Edited by Puzzleboy

19 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Price out those Polaris belts.  Yeah, their sleds might be cheaper, but they're certainly hoping to make up the difference at the parts counter!

Wow. Says the Doo guy, pot meet kettle.. Doos nowadays don't even come with foot wells or a recoil!

12 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yeah, we'll run a 130hp 1200 on the gun against 165 hp 800s.  1200s are nobody's top speed weapons.  Poor Fuzzy....

So I see the official answer is, I don,t have the balls, or the sled ? 165 HP eh ? Really ? That must of been on a doo dyno.

Edited by Frostynuts

Footwells?  And what's a recoil?  Well you can buy a recoil- ONCE.  Belts are a wear item.....

C'mon, $270 for a belt is not gouging?  You must be a POO lover..... and readily drink their Kool-Aid. 

Take your meds Guido, this is getting ridiculous. 

Sure, I'd run it if I was there. Has anybody ever claimed that a 1200 would turn heady numbers?  

:lmao:

Just now, Frostynuts said:

So I see the official answer is, I don,t have the balls, or the sled ?

14 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Did you not just recently claim that the 1200 has nearly 800 performance all while using less fuel??? A 140hp 800 Polaris should be no contest for you.

Where did I claim that?  Lol  I said that a 1200 gets worse mileage than an ETEC 800, but was still better on fuel than a 2017 Poo.  That's it.  And that it's a torquey trail sled, that gives up top speed to an 800, but nothing else.   

Post up where I said a 1200 has "nearly 800 performance". 

Just now, Garth said:

Did you not just recently claim that the 1200 has nearly 800 performance all while using less fuel??? A 140hp 800 Polaris should be no contest for you.

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Footwells?  And what's a recoil?  Well you can buy a recoil- ONCE.  Belts are a wear item.....

C'mon, $270 for a belt is not gouging?  You must be a POO lover..... and readily drink their Kool-Aid. 

What im saying as Doos cost more in the first place then you still have to finish building the sled after purchase with "accessories" Why don't you share the cost of the Doo belt with the class to make your argument?

Edited by Garth

Lol, finish building the sled.  I do agree on the recoil for a 2 stroke though.  Never liked that idea. 

So, Polaris doesn't sell accessories?  Like a mandatory storage bag?  Or a decent windshield?  Lol

My belt is $155, but I stll run the XTXs as replacements.  An 850 belt is $200, which is still high IMO. 

Consider ourselves lucky: My Elite's transmission belt (supercharger type belt; also has a traditional CVT belt) retailed for $345.  Glad I found a better source for that one!  But pretty low production, obviously. 

7 minutes ago, Garth said:

What im saying as Doos cost more in the first place then you still have to tinosh building the sled after purchase with "accessories" Why don't you share the cost of the Doo belt with the class to make your argument?

Edited by Puzzleboy

34 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Price out those Polaris belts.  Yeah, their sleds might be cheaper, but they're certainly hoping to make up the difference at the parts counter!

foot wells, toeholds, recoil, sec clutch float kit, skidooz got your wallet in the their sights. Only skidoo calls these items "accessories"

Poo obviously includes blue Kool-Aid for their owners as standard equipment. 

Hey, they're the market leader, they must know something.  But I hear Polaris might overtake them in drive belt revenues this year.....

Just now, Garth said:

foot wells, toeholds, recoil, sec clutch float kit, skidooz got your wallet in the their sights. Only skidoo calls these items "accessories"

Why don't you go Google "850 drive belt" and then come back and tell everyone who is going to have the highest belt sales. Hey, they're the market leader you know..

Edited by Garth

I did.  That's how I got the price.  Lol

Of course they'll sell more belts than anyone else..... they sell more snowmobiles than anyone else, silly!

Just now, Garth said:

Why don't you go Google "850 drive belt" and then come back and tell everyone who is going to have the highest belt sales. Hey, there the market leader you know..

The one about mountain sleds?  Yep, saw it. 

Like I said, if there is a design issue (or an issue with his sled in particular), pretty sure BRP will cover the belts and correct it. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

The one about mountain sleds?  Yep, saw it. 

Like I said, if there is a design issue, pretty sure BRP will cover the belts and correct it. 

is the new 850 doos fusion/procross? :lol:

just kidding :bc: 

• Like 1