Check your account email address ×

New addition

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snake said:

They drove over the Maine line and completed the transfer. :bc:

Kinda like when we bought the Sidewinders. The dealer in New York drove up to the state line and delivered them 'in Vermont', nixing New York taxes.

Kittery trading post has a small drop store right across the river in NH , just for that purpose. 

Edited by steve from amherst

7 hours ago, Anler said:

They are all making good guns now. Sig, taurus, sw m&p's, springfield, ruger walther, etc... My buddy just picked up a canik and it's a damn nice shooting gun. It really comes down to how it feels in your hand and personal preference. 

Problem is buying ammo. Before you could go to the range and try out several guns but the only guns the range by me is loaning out are .40 cal and .380. 

Not many know about Canik. Just picked this up. A little pricey but manu says that they aren't the best in any category but does everything exceptionally well. We'll see.

IMG_7361.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 7:54 PM, Snake said:

Went for a ride to New Hampshire for the hell of it, came back with a nice Springfield XDM Elite 9mm...

XDME9459BHC-1024x770.png

I have a few yr old xd40 prob my fav shooting gun I have  . Pretty much my go to to bring with on out door adventures always in the trunk of my sxs or in the bag of my sled . Shoot nice and cheep enough you don't have to care to much if it gets banged up . Prob has 50 boxes thrugh it zero issues