Check your account email address ×

I wonder

How many Democrats understand the significance of this exchange?   When Biden got into politics he ran on school segregation and by the time the 90s rolled around he was writing the crime bill that so many blame for putting African Americans being put in jail in ever larger numbers.  When you preach systematic racisms you have to acknowledge that one of the many architects was Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:news:

This is where I wish we had some smart liberals on this site...or at least try to be smart for discussion sake.  Being a partisan imbecile or an edgy deflector and narrative shifter just doesn't really do it for me on debates.  It does make it fun though!

• Like 1

They have heard it, but brainwashed into OrangeMan and his redneck cult members are far right white supremisists. Lol.

The blue sheep choose to believe anything.

Until the black community turns inward and faces the reality of the damage that all these kids growing up without fathers is a large part of why kids turn to crime and at much higher rates than others.  We've spent trillions on "civil rights" since the 60s.  We've elected a black president twice.  Blacks have risen to the highest levels in politics, sports, entertainment, and corporate America.  There is no such thing as systemic racism.  Yet here we are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Until the black community turns inward and faces the reality of the damage that all these kids growing up without fathers is a large part of why kids turn to crime and at much higher rates than others.  We've spent trillions on "civil rights" since the 60s.  We've elected a black president twice.  Blacks have risen to the highest levels in politics, sports, entertainment, and corporate America.  There is no such thing as systemic racism.  Yet here we are.

They know what their problem is....they just know it isn't repairable and really, have just given up and decided the best way is to force an acceptance of their society on the rest of us as being "normal" and excusable behavior for all.  This is fact.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

They know what their problem is....they just know it isn't repairable and really, have just given up and decided the best way is to force an acceptance of their society on the rest of us as being "normal" and excusable behavior for all.  This is fact.

Many of them play the game, like that deadbeat tenant I have who for whatever reason decided to rip a metal door frame right out of the wall this week.  Then literally say to me, "I dindu nuffin".  Meanwhile the 3 other black families and one white girl who live there, are all paying their rent and claim he did it.  No eye witnesses, no arrests.  But who does shit like that?  There was a point, literally up to about a year ago, I'd go nuts on people and get in their face and threaten to beat their fucking asses, and risk getting myself arrested.  I came to the conclusion that I'm getting too old for this shit, and who knows when some wacko would pull a gun or a knife on me.  As such....why its all getting sold.  Its just an example of the culture we're dealing with with this small segment of society.  Oh yeah, lets make it so they don't have to do hard math, that sounds like a winning formula.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Many of them play the game, like that deadbeat tenant I have who for whatever reason decided to rip a metal door frame right out of the wall this week.  Then literally say to me, "I dindu nuffin".  Meanwhile the 3 other black families and one white girl who live there, are all paying their rent and claim he did it.  No eye witnesses, no arrests.  But who does shit like that?  There was a point, literally up to about a year ago, I'd go nuts on people and get in their face and threaten to beat their fucking asses, and risk getting myself arrested.  I came to the conclusion that I'm getting too old for this shit, and who knows when some wacko would pull a gun or a knife on me.  As such....why its all getting sold.  Its just an example of the culture we're dealing with with this small segment of society.  Oh yeah, lets make it so they don't have to do hard math, that sounds like a winning formula.  :lol: 

There's no way I'd be in the rental game right now.  With the liberal leaderships of many towns push for "affordable housing", let alone this Covid shit, getting rid of these people is turning into a nightmare....even if they don't pay.  I've heard the rental stock is drying up as these homes are just being sold.  Again, liberalism strikes!....leaving many worse off than they were....while blaming everyone else for it.

Retards.

Just now, Zambroski said:

There's no way I'd be in the rental game right now.  With the liberal leaderships of many towns push for "affordable housing", let alone this Covid shit, getting rid of these people is turning into a nightmare....even if they don't pay.  I've heard the rental stock is drying up as these homes are just being sold.  Again, liberalism strikes!....leaving many worse off than they were....while blaming everyone else for it.

Retards.

The eviction moratorium has been a real treat for the deadbeats.  There are 2-3 tenants I have right now that would be out on the street if not for that.  And its not because they don't have the money, they're just pieces of shit.  But wgaf....I'll be drinking martinis tonight, they'll be sitting on a ratted out couch drinking malt liquor or something.  :lol: 

My Dad was an Alumni of a city College in Springfield MA for which he received a sports scholarship and graduated in !952.  He served on several boards after his tenure well into the 80' and 90'.   One of the key focuses many of them had during the early 70's was to increase enrollment of African American Students as the demographics of the city started to change.  He always said that the battles with staff and local politicians made it impossible for him to vote for Democrats.   Welfare and public housing alone made for a permanent underclass in many cities across this country. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I Completely disagree.  Many did get out of the trap and move up.  At one point if just the African Americans in the US were  there own country they would have been in the top 20 world wide in terms of wealth. 

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good."

Thomas Sowell

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The eviction moratorium has been a real treat for the deadbeats.  There are 2-3 tenants I have right now that would be out on the street if not for that.  And its not because they don't have the money, they're just pieces of shit.  But wgaf....I'll be drinking martinis tonight, they'll be sitting on a ratted out couch drinking malt liquor or something.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My Dad was an Alumni of a city College in Springfield MA for which he received a sports scholarship and graduated in !952.  He served on several boards after his tenure well into the 80' and 90'.   One of the key focuses many of them had during the early 70's was to increase enrollment of African American Students as the demographics of the city started to change.  He always said that the battles with staff and local politicians made it impossible for him to vote for Democrats.   Welfare and public housing alone made for a permanent underclass in many cities across this country. 

And will continue to grow this segment.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I Completely disagree.  Many did get out of the trap and move up.  At one point if just the African Americans in the US were  there own country they would have been in the top 20 world wide in terms of wealth. 

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good."

Thomas Sowell

Is this satire?

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Like they are in African Countries?

Exactly.