Check your account email address ×

Why look any further for a mtn sled?

because many people hate the handling characteristics of the RMK and prefer the Ski Doo's.   I think there is another manufacturer out there a few people ride because of nostalgia but it's really just those 2 who are relevant

The riding position even on a G4 is WAY to far forward for a deep snow sled, IMO. This makes every Doo deep snow sled I’ve ridden feel like it has an 8’ snow plow on the front, unless you’re full on the throttle. The kids love them for their wheelie riding capabilities though.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

because many people hate the handling characteristics of the RMK and prefer the Ski Doo's.   I think there is another manufacturer out there a few people ride because of nostalgia but it's really just those 2 who are relevant

Not true a lot of alpha out there . Best rear end and best traction in any condition out there . And with the ability to lock up fr or rear shock or just stiffen way up or down on the dash is going to make it a better . Now if they got a better fr end it will he my next deep snow ride . But not looking like it. 

I am not a fan of the RMK ride style I have always liked a loose set up so for now it is still the doo even though I hate how it acts crossing trenches or once suckex in to one.  But other than that seems to be holding up OK