Check your account email address ×

*****OFFICIAL FSCE***** Ownage Highlights

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

wolfard lays the smack down on fs.com's gayest member mach z not

hey @Polaris 550, you better wash off those dentures faggot

You're grasping Franny. That was a joke pic, with my HAWKEYE magazine and a sock on the floor, to prove that I can buy and sell your broke-assed Albanian ass. 

For that matter, I can buy and sell Woofie, and he knows it. 

Try again, you goofy fuck.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You're grasping Franny. That was a joke pic, with my HAWKEYE magazine and a sock on the floor, to prove that I can buy and sell your broke-assed Albanian ass. 

clean off those dentures before you put them in :lmao:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You ain’t buying shit. You’re a moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....you’re a faggot and Frankie bats you around so there’s that 

Slapping Frankie around is easier than you,,,and THAT'S easy peasy. Go change your belt Mr.Tuner:slapping::lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Slapping Frankie around is easier than you,,,and THAT'S easy peasy. Go change your belt Mr.Tuner:slapping::lol:

yeah, i really got slapped around when you said you were too scared to bet about dynotech numbers you were so sure about and also too scared to

bet about people paying me 100 dollars and hour to fix their cars

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ask Ben where his big MONTY motors are!!!

Fucktard drives all the way to NJ to buy a 25 year old boat, then pulls the motors apart, then SELLS THE BOAT!! LMMFAO!!

He's a troll !! He's a fake, and a bitch. 

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yeah, i really got slapped around when you said you were too scared to bet about dynotech numbers you were so sure about and also too scared to

bet about people paying me 100 dollars and hour to fix their cars

You’re like a homeless beggar 🤦‍♂️ get a job 

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

im done with that life. i can work for myself, why would i work for someone else?

What makes you different from any other know it all 20 something uneducated untrained kid?? You really need to wake the fuck up, this I’m smarter than everyone bullshit ain’t getting you anywhere in life. Why get a job? So you can retire at 50 you stupid fuck

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What makes you different from any other know it all 20 something uneducated untrained kid?? You really need to wake the fuck up, this I’m smarter than everyone bullshit ain’t getting you anywhere in life. Why get a job? So you can retire at 50 you stupid fuck

i should get a bullshitter attitude like you, mindlessly flap that cocksucker then when prompted to put money where that cocksucker is find an excuse not to. lol

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Frankie's a tranny,  has F7 in her name.  Ben is a tranny also has F7 in her name.  F7's are for transgender faggots, proven by these facts.

It’s science :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i should get a bullshitter attitude like you, mindlessly flap that cocksucker then when prompted to put money where that cocksucker is find an excuse not to. lol

You are a bullshitter, nobody pays you $20 an hour, never mind $100 an hour. You stretched the truth too far and made it unbelievable. 
$100/hr lmfao!! :lol: as fucking if :lmao: cool story though!!!! Funny 😄 

Just now, HSR said:

You are a bullshitter, nobody pays you $20 an hour, never mind $100 an hour. You stretched the truth too far and made it unbelievable. 
$100/hr lmfao!! :lol: as fucking if :lmao: cool story though!!!! Funny 😄 

you say that but wont put money on it because you know you are wrong. worthless coward fuck

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you say that but wont put money on it because you know you are wrong. worthless coward fuck

Pay slip or stfu , even $50/hr and getting double time will suffice

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pay slip or stfu , even $50/hr and getting double time will suffice

i don't get pay slips so i will not make that bet. i will bet you 500 dollars if i can prove that people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i don't get pay slips so i will not make that bet. i will bet you 500 dollars if i can prove that people pay me 100 dollars an hour to fix their cars

How you going to prove it?

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

with circumstantial evidence. i don't go up to random people and ask them to participate in a fs.com bet. are you too scared for that? 

So you make it up? I don’t trust PinocchioJamesF7 though :dunno: so you can’t prove your lies, got it. Really nothing to bet on is there then. Just another American Indian looking for a hand out .

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So you make it up? I don’t trust PinocchioJamesF7 though :dunno: so you can’t prove your lies, got it. Really nothing to bet on is there then. Just another American Indian looking for a hand out .

shut the fuck up coward

38 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up coward

You and Benny are a couple of trolls. That's all you are................TROLLS!!!

You always got some bullshit excuse that you know that we can't verify long distance. 

You're just two fukkin TROLLS............that's all you are. 

I don't know if either of you are real queers, but you are faggots for being such trolls. 

If I was 50 years younger, I would like to slap the shit out of you. 

Both of you really need to be punched the fuck out. 

TRUE DAT.