Check your account email address ×

*****OFFICIAL FSCE***** Ownage Highlights

welcome to sports center on channel 3, here we will discuss the most retarded and most faggot members of fs getting owned to the maximum

today we will have resident hsr, admin of fs.com running his cocksucker cluelessly about sleds he doesn't know shit about but too scared to put his money where his cock sucker is when confronted about the real numbers

here is my response

hsr backed out like the coward he is because while he is a retarded clueless know nothing, he is still smart enough to know that i am smarter than him. 

tune in next time because there will be more to come 

Edited by FrankieJames7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You get PWND fool

You must have a different recollection than the rest of the forum. Your clutching prowess is famous now bud:bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You must have a different recollection than the rest of the forum. Your clutching prowess is famous now bud:bc:

I made two very simple statements about clutching. Both were 100% spot on. You’re a fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I made two very simple statements about clutching. Both were 100% spot on. You’re a fucking idiot 

Oh poor Ben,,,,, it was a blood bath,,,it's no wonder you're confused ,,you were getting beat up from 6 different directions :lol: You ran around in so many circles you ran into yourself:roflcrying: Nobody had to own you,,,you did it all to yourself. Got knocked out in round 1 woke up typed bump and got tko'd :slapping:

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh poor Ben,,,,, it was a blood bath,,,it's no wonder you're confused ,,you were getting beat up from 6 different directions :lol: You ran around in so many circles you ran into yourself:roflcrying: Nobody had to own you,,,you did it all to yourself. Got knocked out in round 1 woke up typed bump and got tko'd :slapping:

Whatever you say momo

You said you couldn’t run the same clutch setup across wide power ranges. You were 100% wrong

Youre a fucking moron

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

HSR :owned: 

So you agree with Frankie that a piped ultra is faster than any Cat up to 2010??? Really???That was the discussion, or you just hitching your wagon to Frankie's mule?? 

Just now, HSR said:

So you agree with Frankie that a piped ultra is faster than any Cat up to 2010??? Really???That was the discussion, or you just hitching your wagon to Frankie's mule?? 

I just think you’re momo

1 minute ago, HSR said:

he said you're owned because you were mindlessly flapping your cocksucker and when confronted with real numbers you backed out of putting your money where your cocksucker is. cowardly move, and shows that you know nothing 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

he said you're owned because you were mindlessly flapping your cocksucker and when confronted with real numbers you backed out of putting your money where your cocksucker is. cowardly move, and shows that you know nothing 

I know more than you apparently :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He really does know nothing