Check your account email address ×

Biden is having incredible poll numbers.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I watched you in action while expounding on voting machine expertise. I’m astonished that you even show your face around here. :lol: 

From arguably one of the sites biggest failures in real life.  Is that why you need two personas around here?:lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s an employees market here. Employers can’t find workers. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, those are dead end, low wage jobs.

There's a reason he drives a decades old minivan.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, those are dead end, low wage jobs.

$17-22/hr for unskilled labor with full benefits is pretty good. Brunswick (Mercury Marine) just laid off a large group prior to their probation period being up. They were shit workers and couldn’t cut it. Now they’re hiring again to replace the losers. The only corporation laying off is Oshkosh Truck. That’s because they just fulfilled a major military contract building the JLTV 

Looked into some polls when trump was first running as they didn’t seem right and then obviously where wrong. Many where as low as 700-800 people polled. Lol. For national elections. Jeez. 😂 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS...JT already had to eat crow other that one yet here you are repeating the same social media bullshit.🤣

So bailing out city pension funds has exactly what to do with covid ? The list is long and not even worth going to deep because yiu will back it no matter how much bullshit is in it 

One D from pampers state is not in lock step because of the massive amount of bullshit in this pile of shit . And no I was not for the other pile of shit covid bills that were rammed thrugh . 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fake news. There’s nothing not to like. Employment numbers are up. Dow is up. People are getting their stimulus. All economic indicators are on the upswing. Virus is going. Only the sore cult members are complaining. 

Let’s see what’s going on in a year or two. And you’ll be whining that it’s trumps fault. I’ll screenshot the post

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I watched you in action while expounding on voting machine expertise. I’m astonished that you even show your face around here. :lol: 

More psychological projection 

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

Best post in the thread. Crickets from the libtards 

Seriously? While no one on this board is hurting, but there’s still a lot of fallout from covid for other people. Individuals here have above to much above average income levels.