Check your account email address ×

The F series cat is ugly

Rod

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm a doo rider and I've gotten really good at changing pistons but never had to change a fuse.

But did your sled come with a tool kit you had mo idea how to use  but you had to return the sled any way lol 

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm a doo rider and I've gotten really good at changing pistons but never had to change a fuse.

i mounted my gps on the Pro S and the wire got melted and shorted out the circuit.  WTF was poo thinking not having a simple fuse block,  all the wires tucked in some velcro bag behind the oil res SMH.  

Just now, awful knawful said:

Adrenaline/ enduro/ x/ xrs.

Yeah the x package is the best value.

Are you that retarded?

You must be . every person on this thread can see it but you . Why go x get a fucking sp and put fox all around and running board brace  and still cost less than a x and have a sled that actually has a real shock.  X is no longer worth anything.  Again tge x has worse shocks than other oem inseason base sleds . Just a reality 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You must be . every person on this thread can see it but you . Why go x get a fucking sp and put fox all around and running board brace  and still cost less than a x and have a sled that actually has a real shock.  X is no longer worth anything.  Again tge x has worse shocks than other oem inseason base sleds . Just a reality 

What's a sp?

Sport?

Because they don't have a 600r, 850 or turbo.

X is worth the $ to upgrade from adrenaline.

Xrs is not with the $ to upgrade from x.

May as well but an adrenaline and go elka.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What's a sp?

Sport?

Because they don't have a 600r, 850 or turbo.

X is worth the $ to upgrade from adrenaline.

Xrs is not with the $ to upgrade from x.

May as well but an adrenaline and go elka.

I have a sp 850 summit with a full set of exit shocks and rail braces and a zero brace kit . Better shocks than anything doo can make . And Still in for less than a X 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a sp 850 summit with a full set of exit shocks and rail braces and a zero brace kit . Better shocks than anything doo can make . And Still in for less than a X 

short tunnel seems to be the big difference maker for 22.   Is that worth $2500 over an SP :dunno:  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

short tunnel seems to be the big difference maker for 22.   Is that worth $2500 over an SP :dunno:  

No . It is some shit chris started yrs back . Si your tunnel dose not get hung up . I put the flap removel kit on . To keep flap from dragging but did i need it ? Prob not seeing as after the first flap rips off I never put a new one back on any way lol. I have only had the fkap back on 1 time any way .

If you are always in bottomless pow I guess it would help but most of us ride a mixed bag 80% of the time any way . Marketing to get guys to buy new shit that they are not good enough to tell the fucking diff in the first place 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No . It is some shit chris started yrs back . Si your tunnel dose not get hung up . I put the flap removel kit on . To keep flap from dragging but did i need it ? Prob not seeing as after the first flap rips off I never put a new one back on any way lol. I have only had the fkap back on 1 time any way .

If you are always in bottomless pow I guess it would help but most of us ride a mixed bag 80% of the time any way . Marketing to get guys to buy new shit that they are not good enough to tell the fucking diff in the first place 

i get the whole flap removal since you don't need to keep snow in the skid in those conditions.  didn't know how the short tunnel effected things.  Don't see the east coast guys trimming the Polaris tunnels like they do out west but we don't have bottomless snow in general or the slope angles.