Check your account email address ×

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine mix-up in Pennsylvania could affect 100,000 people

They gave the 2nd doses of the vaccine to people as the 1st dose now those people who were suppose to get the second dose now have to wait until??? Now they are saying the time frame between doses can be pushed out to and even longer time frame with no issues waiting longer than the 21 to 30 days for the 2nd shot....... We fucked up so we can change the guidelines as we go or need to, don't worry follow the experts, science doctors......... Yea right........ :bigfinger:  

https://www.radio.com/kdkaradio/news/state/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-mix-up-in-pennsylvania

• Sad 1

My dad is one of them being delayed.  He was supposed to have his 2nd shot come Monday, but was notified yesterday it won't happen.  He said the lady that contacted him said he had to have the shot within 5 days of Monday.   I don't see it happening. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, hayward said:

My dad is one of them being delayed.  He was supposed to have his 2nd shot come Monday, but was notified yesterday it won't happen.  He said the lady that contacted him said he had to have the shot within 5 days of Monday.   I don't see it happening. :dunno:

The second dose is more effective if delayed. 1st does provides 80% immunity. 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:

The 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc......will cover the remaining immunity.  But just for this particular strain.  Still, wear masks, isolate and continue to social distance.  You know...just to be sure.

Image result for laughing like crazy gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they told him 30-50% for the first, and could take up to 2 weeks to be active in the body.  You're the first person i've heard say 80%.

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

they told him 30-50% for the first, and could take up to 2 weeks to be active in the body.  You're the first person i've heard say 80%.

They really need to get any and all medical and mental health advice from Spinner.  Clearly, they misspoke.  :lmao:

Truth is, when it comes to any vaccine for this shit....numbers are all over the damn place, on every aspect of it.  It's a hint for those of us with brain matter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Make sure your dad is getting vitamin D and Zinc. Those two supplements are now proven to prevent the virus from becoming deadly. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Make sure your dad is getting vitamin D and Zinc. Those two supplements are now proven to prevent the virus from becoming deadly. 

it's tough, at 74 they tend to do what they want and not what they should.

35 million Canadians aren't getting a fucking thing because of Our Useless Cuban Dickwad Shoulda Been a Blowjob Elected by Idiots Communist Leader.

All part of his Global Reset Stradegy, you know during a Pandemic and Economic Disater fukmeIneedadrink