Check your account email address ×

A third party? More likely now than ever

Snake

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard would make a good mix. 

Yep.  Unity 2020 never got off the ground as it happened way too late, but I would have surely voted for that ticket.  That's far more realistic than a Libertarian ever winning sadly.

I think you could pull a lot of Repubs into that... but look at the mental derangement of the likes of MC.  He will never ever ever vote for anyone the D establishment doesn't program him to.  The D's have tens of millions of mental minions like that.

https://articlesofunity.org/

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yep.  Freedom2020 never got off the ground as it happened way too late, but I would have surely voted for that ticket.  That's far more realistic than a Libertarian ever winning sadly.

I think you could pull a lot of Repubs into that... but look at the mental derangement of the likes of MC.  He will never ever ever vote for anyone the D establishment doesn't program him to.  The D's have tens of millions of mental minions like that.

But McLiar claims to be independent? :lol:

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They should have splintered the party

Bernie really had a chance of a lifetime when it was blatantly clear what his own party did to him.  BLATANT.  He could have really been something special...instead, just sold out.  And that's what he'll forever be known for now.  Further proof that lifetime politicians really aren't interested in change or making a real difference.  They are in it for whomever is willing to butter their bread.  Bernie got his buttered...and that is that.  Any supporters he has now are about the same as Hillary supporters to me.  Just plain retarded.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Bernie really had a chance of a lifetime when it was blatantly clear what his own party did to him.  BLATANT.  He could have really been something special...instead, just sold out.  And that's what he'll forever be known for now.  Further proof that lifetime politicians really aren't interested in change or making a real difference.  They are in it for whomever is willing to butter their bread.  Bernie got his buttered...and that is that.  Any supporters he has now are about the same as Hillary supporters to me.  Just plain retarded.

Like I said....democrats stick together no matter what.

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Like I said....democrats stick together no matter what.

Independent thoughts and ideas are not allowed in a "group think" ideology.  Orders and prescribed thoughts come down and expected to be followed to the letter.  That's why when these idiots here get questioned outside of their narratives...they can't answer and turn into worthless, repugnant shitheads.