Check your account email address ×

BLM Supporter Fatally Beats Her Adopted White Daughter

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It showed up as a suggested/recommended video on youtube while watching something else on youtube yesterday so shortly after that i googled it and found the link and posted the info on here....... I never seen or heard anything on local news, evening world news, etc. if it didn't show up on youtube I guess I would never heard about the little girl and how she died.

The media would never show that.

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What was the one a little ways back, a little white boy shot point blank in the head by his black neighbor, that one kind of got hidden also.

Yes and yes.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

What was the one a little ways back, a little white boy shot point blank in the head by his black neighbor, that one kind of got hidden also.

Around here ( Detroit )  children get killed daily and it never makes National news.  One just recently,  a five year old boy was shot execution style and then a couple more times as he laid dying.  A 10 year old got a bullet to each leg as he watched his mother being executed in the car with him.   They always go unsolved because snitches are bitches. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Around here ( Detroit )  children get killed daily and it never makes National news.  One just recently,  a five year old boy was shot execution style and then a couple more times as he laid dying.  A 10 year old got a bullet to each leg as he watched his mother being executed in the car with him.   They always go unsolved because snitches are bitches. 

The media just can't report on DeMarcus, DaQuann and or, Letraun if they are being murdered by LaDavid, Jermome and Malik. That is racist.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The media just can't report on DeMarcus, DaQuann and or, Letraun if they are being murdered by LaDavid, Jermome and Malik. That is racist.

Truth .   Not even when it is a small child.   You know damn well, no story makes it out with first checking the races of everyone involved.  Just the way it is.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Truth .   Not even when it is a small child.   You know damn well, no story makes it out with first checking the races of everyone involved.  Just the way it is.  

Without any question.  Then, sexual orientation then, gender neutrality.  We can't have reports of the "alphabet people" sexually abusing children or each other. The public may start to think these people may just have mental disorders.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Same here around Pittsburgh Pa. 

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

It showed up as a suggested/recommended video on youtube while watching something else on youtube yesterday so shortly after that i googled it and found the link and posted the info on here....... I never seen or heard anything on local news, evening world news, etc. if it didn't show up on youtube I guess I would never heard about the little girl and how she died.

Same here.

The fucking idiot thinks if there is not a meme attached it ain't 'in the news'.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jerry how long did it take you to find that story?

My God, I had to read again to see if it was really that idiotic a statement...