Check your account email address ×

Just came put and said it part II

Snake

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

We must kill our enemies, foreign and domestic! 

Let's keep importing our enemies....then kill them here. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to kill a bunch of imbeciles and be home for dinner and loving every night.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's keep importing our enemies....then kill them here. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to kill a bunch of imbeciles and be home for dinner and loving every night.

Why import? Half of the country is now white supremacist domestic terrorists. You and snake are gonna get kilt by your former fellow servicemen. You are like the new muslims! Murica! 

drone predator GIF

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Why import? Half of the country is now white supremacist domestic terrorists. You and snake are gonna get kilt by your former fellow servicemen. You are like the new muslims! Murica! 

drone predator GIF

I'll just sit here with my boots on and wait........

I didn’t hear her endorse the historical events she described.  They did provide context for a thought provoking  juxtaposition though, contrasting the lengths Mitch was okay going then vs his potential unwillingness to impeach now, considering the order of magnitude less lethality inherent to the latter.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll just sit here with my boots on and wait........

I bet Biden subs out the Chicoms just in case US troops get a conscience all of the sudden about killing their own... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No need , they are importing themselves.

Border Patrol arrests 11 Iranians in Arizona after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border

Border Patrol arrests 11 Iranians in Arizona after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border (bizpacreview.com)