Check your account email address ×

Understanding Gun Violence In America...

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

This boggles the mind of the resident liberals.

Yeah they armed coups in Syria, lybia and egypt. Not hunting rifles either...

• Gold Member

A bunch of outstanding memes in this thread.

The OP should change the title of the thread to how dumb are democrats.  Or something like that.

i like the one about background checks not working so ban guns.  But background checks work for refugee meme.  That one is money!

Just now, SnowRider said:

:wall: 10 rounds/second is close enough :bounce:

Which would be extremely inaccurate unless youre an expert marksman like Slinger who can hit a guy in the knee from 100 feet away while he's running. :lol:

I could fire any semi-automatic weapon that fast, should we ban all semi-auto weapons or just scary ones? :dunno:

Nearly five times as many murders are committed with knives than so-called “assault rifles,” according to the FBI.

The new crime statistics released by the agency reveal that out of 11,961 murders performed within the U.S. in 2014, 660 were committed unarmed, 1,567 were committed with knives and only 248 murders were known to have been committed using rifles of any type, including single-shot long arms and “assault rifles” routinely demonized by gun control groups.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:
Nearly five times as many murders are committed with knives than so-called “assault rifles,” according to the FBI.

The new crime statistics released by the agency reveal that out of 11,961 murders performed within the U.S. in 2014, 660 were committed unarmed, 1,567 were committed with knives and only 248 murders were known to have been committed using rifles of any type, including single-shot long arms and “assault rifles” routinely demonized by gun control groups.

True. But how far would you get in a nightclub trying to kill 100 people with a knife?

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

And the issue is more on enforcement. The FBI dropped the ball on that and he should not have been allowed to buy a gun period.

But the way the law is they had no legal right to detain him or prevent him from buying a gun. The FBI acted as far as the law would allow 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I still wonder why people didn't rush him.

But yeah it happens so much that we need to outlaw semi-autos.

Don't get me wrong I'm not against the gun itself. But you have to admit things have to change as far as mentally unstable people being able to get their hands on one so easily.