Check your account email address ×

" then come spring Ill turn my KTM sled into a wheeler"

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I love ktm bikes as bikes.  But all the KTM timbered conversions i ride with are a pita always having to fuck with them always . 

Miss my 14 450sx.  What a beast, and now that they have the button and fuel injection no problems.

F5F3292C-FCCF-47F2-B801-7D36147B3976.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Miss my 14 450sx.  What a beast, and now that they have the button and fuel injection no problems.

F5F3292C-FCCF-47F2-B801-7D36147B3976.jpeg

Not sure about your state but in MN any way the 2 smoke 300xc come with the correct paperwork so dealer can register it as a street bike.if you have a in with them any way lol.   I have 3 buds right now with street legal sort of 300xc with street tread and lights and plates . I am pretty sure I will have one this spring .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

as do i. my 1190r is a retard. thought about a timbersled for her, hahahahahahahaha

Lpl yeah may be a bit on the large side attempting to pick it back up by your self in stomach deep power by your self  . 

My cuz is working on fabing up a older timbered kit to fit on his mod yz490  . He wants to kick it steve Austin style on the hill lol 

I just want to ride it to say I have lol