Check your account email address ×

California hiding COVID data to open up after Trump left office

BOHICA

• Gold Member

It is pretty fucked up.  Hiding promised data, opens up when Biden becomes president in areas that wouldn’t open up under trump.  Democrats did an outstanding job politicizing the virus.

https://apnews.com/article/sacramento-california-coronavirus-pandemic-gavin-newsom-38bb44ea7cb39eab9f6f6c621daeaf10

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It is pretty fucked up.  Hiding promised data, opens up when Biden becomes president in areas that wouldn’t open up under trump.  Democrats did an outstanding job politicizing the virus.

https://apnews.com/article/sacramento-california-coronavirus-pandemic-gavin-newsom-38bb44ea7cb39eab9f6f6c621daeaf10

So honestly, do you think that once this all comes out (if that’s really the way it goes), anything will really change with how this country is run or how elected officials are handled? 

While I find conspiracy theory mildly amusing, I would think that after this years “flu” season, we would be on the downhill slide of this anyway. If the vaccines are legit, that would help. My guess is that now that they have seen that we will police ourselves over masks, we will be wearing them like we are now until June, then things will toggle back a bit for summer but next “flu” season, if you don’t vaccinate, you’ll be asked to “mask up” again. Maybe in 2023 they will be ok letting masks go but a dangerous, long lasting “change” has happened. Remember when you didn’t have to spend an hour in a security line and anyone could walk right up to the terminal in an airport? This is just one instance that I can think of off the top of my head. I’m sure there’s more. The world has forever changed. I don’t think we will ever see the day that masks aren’t part of our lives, IMO.  

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?