Check your account email address ×

How quickly the liberals forget.

• Platinum Contributing Member

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Hmmm the POTUS asking the Russian's for more space before the election. 

Edited by Highmark

Saying they "forgot" is inaccurate.

They don't care.  The media has given Obama a free pass on his grossly incompetent assessment of Russia. If it was Trump who made a childish display of taunting a presidential candidate, then flipped on it, it would be played daily.

Look how MC ran in here to defend him, even though he is now  running from topic to topic parroting the new  narrative.  

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

MC is proof the left doesnt care how they appear to others, only concerned about getting their way at any cost

Which is exactly why they lost this election and the previous midterms.

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Saying they "forgot" is inaccurate.

They don't care.  The media has given Obama a free pass on his grossly incompetent assessment of Russia. If it was Trump who made a childish display of taunting a presidential candidate, then flipped on it, it would be played daily.

Look how MC ran in here to defend him, even though he is now  running from topic to topic parroting the new  narrative.  

Remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat in 2012 and the liberals about shit themselves.  :lmao:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

1. Obama Replays Sick Middle School Burn

In response, Obama mocked Romney’s statement: “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

2. Clinton: It’s So Last Season To Be Concerned About Russia

Hillary Clinton got in on the action, saying it was “somewhat dated” to be worried about Russia.

The self-titled “pantsuit aficionado” should probably stop judging other people for doing things that are “dated,” am I right?

3.Joe Biden: It May Be A Gaffe; I Would Know

Vice President Joe Biden suggested Romney’s assertion might’ve been either a slip of the tongue, or an indication that he belongs to “a small group of Cold War holdovers.”

4.John Kerry: Bro, Have You Even Seen ‘Rocky Balboa?’

Secretary of State John Kerry suggested during the 2012 Democratic National Convention the former Massachusetts governor’s understanding of Russian relations was gleaned from Cold-War era flicks.

“Mitt Romney talks like he’s only seen Russia by watching ‘Rocky IV,’” he said.

5. MSNBC: Russia Is Our BFF!

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow both mocked Obama’s then-opponent, claiming he was merely trying to copy Ronald Reagan.

“He read about Reagan’s private, outside-the-CIA cabal of team-B zealots who were telling him that Russia had all the stuff they didn’t have so he could justify a giant defense budget,” Maddow said.

“I don’t know what decade this guy’s living in,” Matthews said. “Is he trying to play Ronald Reagan here, or what?”

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat in 2012 and the liberals about shit themselves.  :lmao:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

In response, Obama mocked Romney’s statement: “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

yeah, we remember quite well............

you and the other nut jobs siding with Romney :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

highmark, why is it you can believe the wildest of wildest conspiracies (like pizzagate) but then having trouble believing something so logical and obvious, like Russia tampering with our election?

Sorry but I don't call it tampering when the truth is released.  There is still lots of disagreement that Russia was even involved in the Wikileaks releases.   Assange has said numerous times they weren't.   I've yet to see something from him that would make me not believe him.....have you?

You honestly think we don't do the same? :lol: What exactly are you libs claiming as far as tampering?

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Sorry but I don't call it tampering when the truth is released.  There is still lots of disagreement that Russia was even involved in the Wikileaks.   Assange has said numerous times they weren't.   I've yet to see something from him that would make me not believe him.....have you?

You honestly think we don't do the same? :lol:

sorry, but when the truth from one side only is revealed by someone with an objective, it's fucking tampering. the words I read from assange on this were not exactly clear. he said he did not receive info a Russian state, or something of the sort. besides, do you think he'd tell you if they were? look at all other elections Russia has tampered with, look at why he'd want trump over Hillary, look at the money to be made if sanctions are lifted, etc etc etc. if you can't see the simple logic here, but somehow see logic in things like pizzagate, you're either retarded or a hack. i', starting to believe it's a little of both :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but when the truth from one side only is revealed by someone with an objective, it's fucking tampering. the words I read from assange on this were not exactly clear. he said he did not receive info a Russian state, or something of the sort. besides, do you think he'd tell you if they were? look at all other elections Russia has tampered with, look at why he'd want trump over Hillary, look at the money to be made if sanctions are lifted, etc etc etc. if you can't see the simple logic here, but somehow see logic in things like pizzagate, you're either retarded or a hack. i', starting to believe it's a little of both :lmao:

So the Clinton foundation/DoS deal with the Russian Uranium company gets a free pass from you?:lol:

I've said over and over again the pizzagate allegations were far fetched but serious enough where the MSM should be investigating.  

Assange has said a number of times they didn't have any dirt on Trump.  If they did they would have released it. 

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2. Clinton: It’s So Last Season To Be Concerned About Russia

Hillary Clinton got in on the action, saying it was “somewhat dated” to be worried about Russia.

The self-titled “pantsuit aficionado” should probably stop judging other people for doing things that are “dated,” am I right?

3.Joe Biden: It May Be A Gaffe; I Would Know

Vice President Joe Biden suggested Romney’s assertion might’ve been either a slip of the tongue, or an indication that he belongs to “a small group of Cold War holdovers.”

4.John Kerry: Bro, Have You Even Seen ‘Rocky Balboa?’

Secretary of State John Kerry suggested during the 2012 Democratic National Convention the former Massachusetts governor’s understanding of Russian relations was gleaned from Cold-War era flicks.

“Mitt Romney talks like he’s only seen Russia by watching ‘Rocky IV,’” he said.

5. MSNBC: Russia Is Our BFF!

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow both mocked Obama’s then-opponent, claiming he was merely trying to copy Ronald Reagan.

“He read about Reagan’s private, outside-the-CIA cabal of team-B zealots who were telling him that Russia had all the stuff they didn’t have so he could justify a giant defense budget,” Maddow said.

“I don’t know what decade this guy’s living in,” Matthews said. “Is he trying to play Ronald Reagan here, or what?”

They have and continue to be wrong about everything.

Middle school burn...........What an asshole :lol: 

Point proven.  They just don't care.

Remember the slob from CNN injecting herself into the debate?      " Hold on berry, I got this". :lmao:

13 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Omg! :lol:

omg is right....

- russia known to be meddling in other countries elections long before ours

- cia, fbi, and gobs of other US agencies call Russia meddling in our election fact

- putin not wanting to deal with tough-as-nails Clinton who'll keep him in check, and the sanctions on

- putin wanting trump and a very Russia friendly cabinet to ease sanctions

- trump ties to Russia investors

- trump SOS ties to russia

vs

pizzagate

give your fucking head a shake dude

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So the Clinton foundation/DoS deal with the Russian Uranium company gets a free pass from you?:lol:

I've said over and over again the pizzagate allegations were far fetched but serious enough where the MSM should be investigating.  

Assange has said a number of times they didn't have any dirt on Trump.  If they did they would have released it. 

first sentence, completely debunked. how many times do you need to see the facts to that situation. I know damn well I've given them to you several times. the real kicker here is that you have this notion that Hillary could have pulled this uranium one thing off all by herself :lmao:

second and third sentences - :lmao: 

retard hack

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

first sentence, completely debunked. how many times do you need to see the facts to that situation. I know damn well I've given them to you several times. the real kicker here is that you have this notion that Hillary could have pulled this uranium one thing off all by herself :lmao:

retard hack

:crybaby:  You might need to go to your safe-space for a bit.  You're getting yourself all worked up. :lol:

You need to wipe that Clinton shit off your chin fuckstain.  You haven't debunked shit. (pun intended)

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg is right....

- russia known to be meddling in other countries elections long before ours

- cia, fbi, and gobs of other US agencies call Russia meddling in our election fact

- putin not wanting to deal with tough-as-nails Clinton who'll keep him in check, and the sanctions on

- putin wanting trump and a very Russia friendly cabinet to ease sanctions

- trump ties to Russia investors

- trump SSI ties to russia

vs

pizzagate

give your fucking head a shake dude

:lmao:

:lol: If it was them and there is no proven evidence it was then it was simple.   If the Clinton's were not involved in so much nefarious activities and she had just used the gov email there wouldn't have been any problems.   She caused this and now your all pissy pants over it.  

explain to me how you think Hillary could pull the uranium one thing off.

I'll do that after you explain the large donations from them to the Clinton Foundation.   Even Snopes says it's unproven, they DO NOT claim its FALSE and we all know which way they lean politically.  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol: If it was them and there is no proven evidence it was then it was simple.   If the Clinton's were not involved in so much nefarious activities and she had just used the gov email there wouldn't have been any problems.   She caused this and now your all pissy pants over it.  

so I guess you expect them to reveal all their secrets, tools, and god knows what else to please some mid-western simpleton? :lmao:

it's dipshits like you that go to the polls with "uranium one" "bengazi!" "fostergate" "pizzagate" and oddles of other 100% bullshit stories in your head that got trump elected.

:crybaby: You need a pacifier little baby?