Check your account email address ×

Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz to be censured

Those two fuck-tards are getting some heat.

Hawley reminds me of a Warren Jeffs, who preached the gospel, then fucks a 14 year old girl in the compound.

They are all the same ilk. 

Fucking religious-right assholes. 

This whole bullshit in America is turning into a fukkin, HOLY WAR!! 

Rona McDaniel got re-elected to head of RNC.  She needs to be fucked with a rake. Fukkin bitch, can go fuck herself. 

We are in a CULTURE WAR, in the USA. 

It's big, it's bad, and it ain't gonna' end anytime soon.

Trump, his kid, and Giuliani, shoot their mouths off, because people are afraid to do anything against them, they have ARMED supporters who will retaliate for them in a heart-beat!!!!!!!!!  MOTHERFUKKERS!!!!

I would like to write the WAPO, calling for Trump to be charged and arrested.

You think I'm doin' that at almost 74, with older family members on this place, on a busy road, out in the open??

Nope!!! I'll just vent on FS.COM , and cut a few fukkin downed trees, and stay in my chicken coop.  :quaqmire:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Old Znotty is a regular lather this morning.  :lol:   ssdd

Just now, Dave said:

Hes in an argument with himself again.

:lol:

Wut, you two think that's funny?  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Fucking hilarious , now go buy a tractor before ya kill yourself or throw ya back out.

Hey, are you planning any trips up to the BURG or IP ??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, are you planning any trips up to the BURG or IP ??? 

Im a last minute planner. If I do the burg or IP it will be midweek. Probably hit Northen Maine before anything else

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im a last minute planner. If I do the burg or IP it will be midweek. Probably hit Northen Maine before anything else

Remember I talked about getting a package up there, but it fell through? I'm trying to get someone who is heading up there, and would be willing to drop it off for me. Remember I was gonna' leave it on your driveway, but that fizzled-out??

I would like to take a ride up there myself, but I can't leave the prison farm for that far, or that long. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember I talked about getting a package up there, but it fell through? I'm trying to get someone who is heading up there, and would be willing to drop it off for me. Remember I was gonna' leave it on your driveway, but that fizzled-out??

I would like to take a ride up there myself, but I can't leave the prison farm for that far, or that long. 

they still have the monitoring ankle bracelet on you :dunno:  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Remember I talked about getting a package up there, but it fell through? I'm trying to get someone who is heading up there, and would be willing to drop it off for me. Remember I was gonna' leave it on your driveway? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

yeah I can run it up there. What was it deer meat for CKF ?