Check your account email address ×

Go Bills!

Dave

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I was gonna email you last week @ckf :poke:

I'm very happy for the Bills. I think I still have a Bills hat that my BIL gave me back in the Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith days. I soooooo wanted them to win a SB back then. 

Just now, ckf said:

I'm very happy for the Bills. I think I still have a Bills hat that my BIL gave me back in the Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith days. I soooooo wanted them to win a SB back then. 

Ya that was a painful 4 yrs.....lol

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ya that was a painful 4 yrs.....lol

I still feel bad for that team. They had all facets of the game covered....Tasker on special teams... Bennett and Smith on Defense...Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Beede on offense.  They just couldn't put it all together for those final 60 minutes of season in the SB  :(  

Just now, ckf said:

I still feel bad for that team. They had all facets of the game covered....Tasker on special teams... Bennett and Smith on Defense...Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Beede on offense.  They just couldn't put it all together for those final 60 minutes of season in the SB  :(  

Stupid place kicker....couldn't believe they kept him after that 1st loss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

James Lofton too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Stupid place kicker....couldn't believe they kept him after that 1st loss. 

It's way too easy to blame the kicker, if the rest of the team would have taken care of business in the first place, they wouldn't have needed him.

Just now, snoughnut said:

It's way too easy to blame the kicker, if the rest of the team would have taken care of business in the first place, they wouldn't have needed him.

They did. Did you see the first game against the Giants?

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, at least Beebe ended up coming over to a good team and got a SB ring.........sniff. :lmao:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stinky is a Bills fan...ahhh fuck...so much for my adopted team.:lmao:

Come on Jim... it's a New Year :lol:

Go Bills!!!  (Unless they face TB 12 in the SB. :lol:)

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Come on Jim... it's a New Year :lol:

Go Bills!!!  (Unless they face TB 12 in the SB. :lol:)

I've been getting dental lessons from Jay...As soon as the border opens Jim and I will make an appointment. ;)