Check your account email address ×

The Nashville Islamic terrorist.

Could be a few guys here. 

Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warnerwas “heavily into conspiracy theories” about 5G networks — and thought he’d be “hailed a hero” for targeting a huge AT&T network, according to a report.

The 63-year-old loner — who died in his massive Christmas Day suicide blast — may have turned against the telecommunications industry after the 2011 death of his father, who worked for a company that later merged with AT&T, a source close to the investigation told the Daily Mail.

He was believed to be “heavily into conspiracy theories,” especially over fears that 5G networks were killing people, the source said.

“The unofficial motive thus far is the suspect believed 5G was the root of all deaths in the region and he’d be hailed a hero,” the source told the outlet.

“We are waiting on the digital footprint that should finally provide us with some answers,” the source explained following a raid of Warner’s home in Antioch, a suburb of Nashville.

His father, Charles B. Warner, spent his career working for BellSouth, which was acquired by AT&T in 2006, the report noted. The dad — who was nicknamed Popeye — died in July 2011 of dementia, at age 78, the outlet said.

The bomber may also have been dying before his attack, having told an ex-girlfriend that he had cancer, according to the New York Times.

He gave that ex a car and also signed away the deeds to at least two homes — one just before Thanksgiving — before his devastating attack.

As well as razing businesses in the historic downtown area, the 6:30 a.m. blast caused a massive disruption to communications systems that even blacked out 911 centers in several surrounding counties.

Nashville Mayor John Cooper said Sunday the bombing appeared to be an “infrastructure attack” targeting the AT&T building.

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I admire anybody that doesn't kill others due to their misguided, archaic, brutal and destructive religions beliefs.  SO.....he's a MILLION times better than filthy fucking muslims.

He was all about “look at me. I’m in a thousand pieces and everyone will forget my name by tomorrow” compared to Usama that took a smart Muslim like Obama to find him. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was all about “look at me. I’m in a thousand pieces and everyone will forget my name by tomorrow” compared to Usama that took a smart Muslim like Obama to find him. 

WTF?  Are you ok?  This was just stupid as fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly....this dude targeted an absolutely evil vile corporation and then struck at them. I’d prefer if he had killed some telecom ceos somehow but this was awesome none the less. 

Well, I'm not much into the conspiracy theories behind this but, there's more to this I think. Something doesn't make sense.  I get a "Assad gassed his own people" feeling about all this....and that type of demo requires some experience, know how and forethought.  So..hmmmmmm

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm not much into the conspiracy theories behind this but, there's more to this I think. Something doesn't make sense.  I get a "Assad gassed his own people" feeling about all this....and that type of demo requires some experience, know how and forethought.  So..hmmmmmm

I don’t ever believe anything the government says....ever. This dude may have committed this act but we will never know why or what his state of mind was. They would never release any manifesto or any reasoning that could be sympathized with. Of course it could have been a false flag or perpetrated by any number of deep state actors 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly....this dude targeted an absolutely evil vile corporation and then struck at them. I’d prefer if he had killed some telecom ceos somehow but this was awesome none the less. 

ATT is the absolute worst telecom company. They fucked me back in 2010 when I switched to Verizon. Charged me for an extra month of service when I had obviously terminated service before the end of the billing cycle. They pretty much had me over a barrel. Either pay the pieces of shit or have a black mark on my credit. I smiled when I saw what the bomber took out. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh here comes the brainless conspiracies. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t ever believe anything the government says....ever. This dude may have committed this act but we will never know why or what his state of mind was. They would never release any manifesto or any reasoning that could be sympathized with. Of course it could have been a false flag or perpetrated by any number of deep state actors 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed on not trusting the government but let's not discount the fact that sometimes(many times) it really is just a fucking crazy person and trying to make sense of their actions is in itself, irrational. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Agreed but let's not discount the fact that sometimes it really is just a fucking crazy person and trying to make sense of their actions will leave you wondering forever. 

Absolutely....even if he was just a crazy terminally ill dude I like his style. It smacks of killdozer 

Nope. No way. It’s got to be a government cover up!!!!11 

Well since we have literally dozens of examples of the government engaging in massive coverups I’d say you’d have to be a brain dead cocksucker to ever believe what they tell us 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Well since we have literally dozens of examples of the government engaging in massive coverups I’d say you’d have to be a brain dead cocksucker to ever believe what they tell us 

Like the sandy hook school shooting was a government plot to take guns away. :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Agreed.

Oh here comes the brainless conspiracies. Lol. 

I find you so adorable sometimes.  You've really maxed out that small amount of non-dead gray matter in your cranium.  For that, I commend you.  Still, you DO REALIZE you sit in the boat with Tools, Barbs and MC, right?  This fact alone should make you rethink your choices.  Yes?