Check your account email address ×

Dr. Birx Has a New Excuse For Violating Her Own Lockdown Orders: My Parents Were Depressed and Lonely Due to My Lockdowns, So I Had to Visit Them Or They'd Die

Snake

Dr. Deborah Birx said she took her Thanksgiving jaunt to Delaware because her parents were so down in the dumps, they "stopped eating and drinking" -- a justification ripped by people who said it was her coronavirus restrictions that prevented them from seeing their own dying loved ones.

In her interview with Newsy, in which the White House coronavirus task force coordinator revealed she plans to retire over the scandal of breaking her own travel guidance, Birx complained about how her family had been suffering over her own guidelines.

"My parents stopped eating and drinking because they were so depressed," the 64-year-old complained to Newsy.

"My daughter hasn't left that house in 10 months, my parents have been isolated for 10 months. They've become deeply depressed," Birx said of the need to "recover from the trauma of the last 10 months."

Birx was quickly eviscerated online for being "tone deaf" and for suggesting that it justified her breaking her own task force�s rules even as they had far more significant consequences for many other families during the pandemic.

"My dad died of Covid surrounded by people in hazmat suits. He didn't understand," writer Mark Aldrich replied to Newsy's interview.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/dr-birx-trip-came-after-parents-stopped-eating-and-drinking/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Dr. Deborah Birx said she took her Thanksgiving jaunt to Delaware because her parents were so down in the dumps, they "stopped eating and drinking" -- a justification ripped by people who said it was her coronavirus restrictions that prevented them from seeing their own dying loved ones.

In her interview with Newsy, in which the White House coronavirus task force coordinator revealed she plans to retire over the scandal of breaking her own travel guidance, Birx complained about how her family had been suffering over her own guidelines.

"My parents stopped eating and drinking because they were so depressed," the 64-year-old complained to Newsy.

"My daughter hasn't left that house in 10 months, my parents have been isolated for 10 months. They've become deeply depressed," Birx said of the need to "recover from the trauma of the last 10 months."

Birx was quickly eviscerated online for being "tone deaf" and for suggesting that it justified her breaking her own task force�s rules even as they had far more significant consequences for many other families during the pandemic.

"My dad died of Covid surrounded by people in hazmat suits. He didn't understand," writer Mark Aldrich replied to Newsy's interview.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/dr-birx-trip-came-after-parents-stopped-eating-and-drinking/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

She can just fuck off and retire already. Fucking DC elitist wench. 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They are all living normal lives and collecting full pay. Some just haven’t been caught yet. 

Like I said in the other thread freeze all of their banks accounts and credit cards, watch how fast shit gets done.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Like I said in the other thread freeze all of their banks accounts and credit cards, watch how fast shit gets done.

We need to bleed them out man....tongues pulled through their necks and hanging from a bridge. Dems and Pubs