Check your account email address ×

free money for everyone

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Rand must really have his finger on the financial pulse of the country to say most working Americans don't need the money.

Just keep using up your savings, everything will be fine. 

Make up your mind, are these “working” people or not.
Who the hell is working and tapping into their savings. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Make up your mind, are these “working” people or not.
Who the hell is working and tapping into their savings. 

" working people " is the PC way to say broke ass mofo .

Why should those already on SS or other gov programs, SSDI for example, get a check? I asked a 82 y/o friend that question who, along with his wife, get SS plus a retirement check. He said that they really shouldn't but....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Why should those already on SS or other gov programs, SSDI for example, get a check? I asked a 82 y/o friend that question who, along with his wife, get SS plus a retirement check. He said that they really shouldn't but....

Well I really shouldn't either , but.....

23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Why shouldn’t they? 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I haven't read it all cause I really don't need the money, but what is the limit? And is that limit too high the way it's set up at this time...

Persons under $75k get the full amount. That amount declines to zero at $87k. Limit for families is $150k and declines to 0 at $174k . 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Persons under $75k get the full amount. That amount declines to zero at $87k. Limit for families is $150k and declines to 0 at $174k . 

thought they were using same numbers as the previous which went out at 99 single/ 198 joint.  better be i want my money.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thought they were using same numbers as the previous which went out at 99 single/ 198 joint.  better be i want my money.  

I just read it off a news website. I’ve read it on a number sites quoting the Bill. Is that official? Not sure. But yes, it has changed according to those figures. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why shouldn’t they? 

Why should he? He isn't losing any money due to covid. His income hasn't changed so it isn't like he has experienced hardship.

Edited by J. Jackson

I would rather the people get the stimulus money then the banks and the automotive industry.  The people will spend the money with many different companies that's what will help the economy faster then a few big corporations.

• Thanks 1