Check your account email address ×

Email from Verticlescope, lol

ckf

2 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL,  they didn't even give a valid email address.    Can someone let Joe know that he fucked up?  :lol:

image.png

Try (  JPishgar@verticalscope.com ) Chief Community Manager, Subject; Policy Support Notice. let us know if it works.....lol

21 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Try (  JPishgar@verticalscope.com ) Chief Community Manager, Subject; Policy Support Notice. let us know if it works.....lol

Hasn't come back so I assume someone got it.

image.png

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You da Man John............... you-da-man.gif.07968b8e0686e54ce5ad69399bda4df8.gif  beer_cheers.gif.baabbc7a897022bd07596e899460f6ab.gif

I've seen this same thing go down many times over the past...gulp, almost 20 years. IMO they are just making it worse for themselves. All it does is piss you guys off and you make it a point to let everyone know where you went. If the links to here or the Poo site were left , some might check them out and return to HCS. Now everyone wants to know about it because they are hiding it.

• Like 1

Got out of his computer * gaming life, tan head into snowmobilers...Boom !!!!.lol.

Just like these city folks moving into roads like mine escaping Covid. A little culture shock for them....lolololol

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think you should start FS 3.0 right now,,,let us all get set up over there and then sell this place for as much as you can get,,,and we all leave :thumbsup::lol:

:lol:

Merry Christmas Steve  :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I might get in to the Cherry pie next 🍒

I've got 7-8 little tubs of rosin from different strains,,I gotta give em the sniff test to know what I'm smoking 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've got 7-8 little tubs of rosin from different strains,,I gotta give em the sniff test to know what I'm smoking 

Why not smoke another? At least I won't go on a crazy rant when I get all cobbed up like some do when they sniff the cap of their wives Jim Beam. :lol:

PXL_20201225_000216544-01.jpeg

• Haha 2

It was a company called GroupBuilder.com that contacted me about the forum.  I just got another email tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

I wanted to circle back on the last email I sent you. I would love to know if you would be open to discussing selling your forum.

I look forward to hearing any feedback or questions you may have.

Thank you.

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 2:12 PM Faith Lopez <faith@groupbuilder.com> wrote:
Hi,

Hope this day finds you and your community well. My name is Faith Lopez and I handle acquisitions with GroupBuilder. We own a whole network of forums on a variety of topics and have been managing forums for over 20 years.

I wanted to connect with you to see if you would be interested in discussing an offer for your forum. If you are, please let me know the best contact email so we can chat more.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, HSR said:

I think you should start FS 3.0 right now,,,let us all get set up over there and then sell this place for as much as you can get,,,and we all leave :thumbsup::lol:

@ckf this ^^^^  :bc:  

On 12/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, ckf said:

Why not smoke another? At least I won't go on a crazy rant when I get all cobbed up like some do when they sniff the cap of their wives Jim Beam. :lol:

PXL_20201225_000216544-01.jpeg

Dude your bowl looks like a clown dick. :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

@ckf you get that bowl from wildblower?

I picked that up when I first moved to VT 7 years ago. Every time I went to Rob's all he has was a corn cob pipe. He asked me to pick him up a glass bowl, so I grabbed one for myself, too.

I'm not the perverted fuck that thinks it looks like a dick.  :lol:

• Haha 2