Check your account email address ×

The only ones dying are the ones getting vaccinated

jtssrx

I was talking to a buddy in Sydney about an hour ago.  They just had a big holiday party with one of our customers.  It was the first time my Oz team had seen each other since February.  Ditto for our customer contacts.  They'd all only seen each other on Zoom since around April.

Australia has pretty much eradicated it.  My buddy was asking WTF is wrong with Americans?

threads like this one for starters...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I was talking to a buddy in Sydney about an hour ago.  They just had a big holiday party with one of our customers.  It was the first time my Oz team had seen each other since February.  Ditto for our customer contacts.  They'd all only seen each other on Zoom since around April.

Australia has pretty much eradicated it.  My buddy was asking WTF is wrong with Americans?

threads like this one for starters...

americans won't give up their civil liberties like the australians did.   

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another excuse for being a dumb mother fucker 

the time for decisive action was March, when that was not done any shot of isolating it was gone.  strong leader might have been able to sell it,  our leaders have been divisive for years.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the time for decisive action was March, when that was not done any shot of isolating it was gone.  strong leader might have been able to sell it,  our leaders have been divisive for years.  

Yes. What you’re seeing now is the result of ineffectual leadership at the top. The one saving grace is the virus didn’t act like the 1918 flu and mutate in its lethality and virulence between the first and second wave. At least not yet it hasn’t. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: More stupid from the flat earther :lmao: 

So what part do you find outrages? Really what part? Flu vaccine makes you 30% more susceptible to other respiratory illness including covid are you disputing that ? 

Why any one under 60 would get in line to get injected for something they have a 99.5% chance of surviving if they even catch a covid in the first place is beyond me . But the TV told me to I must comply 

Guess I will be wearing my scarlet letter. prob a digital one but none the less