Check your account email address ×

I see Brexit is working out nicely.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

There's some really interesting posts on reddit of people talking about their family, friends, colleagues, etc. who voted for Brexit thinking the EU was going to bow down to the UK and give them whatever they wanted and now en mass these same people are wondering WTF they voted for.

The best one was how the retired people who voted for it but spend their winters in the south of Spain for example can't believe that there are different immigration rules for non EU countries. :lol: :wtf:

You’re a dumbass!!! These countries survived for hundreds of years independent of each other. The EU does nothing but put arbitrary rules on these countries. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumbass!!! These countries survived for hundreds of years independent of each other. The EU does nothing but put arbitrary rules on these countries. 

Keep lashing out jt, it suits you well. Do you have a Raptor and a 70 hour work week to go along with it? :lol:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Keep lashing out jt, it suits you well. Do you have a Raptor and a 70 hour work week to go along with it? :lol:

You have nothing as per usual. Keep Gobbling up the MSM narrative on every topic Douche bag

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When all Else fails you losers alway bring up Flat earth it’s so predictable :lmao:

It’s never going to get old. Flat Earth is the absolute peak of absurdity. Russian Collusion was absurd and Flat Earth is 10,000 times more absurd. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s never going to get old. Flat Earth is the absolute peak of absurdity. Russian Collusion was absurd and Flat Earth is 10,000 times more absurd. 

You act like I spent four years posting stories from the MSM on flat earth like MC Snowrider and many others did posting Russia collusion and many other trump conspiracy’s on a daily basis here. 

remeber this I had a private conversation with someone on this site and they posted it in the open forum. After that I tried on multiple occasions to explain I simply had questions about curvature after looking at different Anomalies with regard to curvature. Since then Ive been roundly abused by many here and have taken it in stride for the most part. I 100% have owned it and never complained unlike many of the faggots here you protect on a daily basis

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You act like I spent four years posting stories from the MSM on flat earth like MC Snowrider and many others did posting Russia collusion and many other trump conspiracy’s on a daily basis here. 

remeber this I had a private conversation with someone on this site and they posted it in the open forum. After that I tried on multiple occasions to explain I simply had questions about curvature after looking at different Anomalies with regard to curvature. Since then Ive been roundly abused by many here and have taken it in stride for the most part. I 100% have owned it and never complained unlike many of the faggots here you protect on a daily basis

Why would it matter if the stories came from the MSM or any other place? Absurdity is absurdity. Doesn’t matter where it comes from. 

You did more than ask questions. You made several proclamations, such as the earth being flat and nobody ever being to space. 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why would it matter if the stories came from the MSM or any other place? Absurdity is absurdity. Doesn’t matter where it comes from. 

You did more than ask questions. You made several proclamations, such as the earth being flat and nobody ever being to space. 

You missed my point and ignored the vast majority of my reply. Typical of most here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

When all Else fails you losers alway bring up Flat earth it’s so predictable :lmao:

well, we could always defer to Jews getting fire hosed off the streets of NYC if you are bored of being laughed at over the flat earth, or.......

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well, we could always defer to Jews getting fire hosed off the streets of NYC if you are bored of being laughed at over the flat earth, or.......

Unlike you I’ve owned both topics like a man. I’ve never seen you jimmy mc snowrider and a few other own anything. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike you I’ve owned both topics like a man. I’ve never seen you jimmy mc snowrider and a few other own anything. 

I own my shit all the time you fucking dolt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

wrong. Tariffs were never going to accomplish that. He seriously underestimated the chinks resolve and over estimated the influence America has on them.  I said that from day one and you strutted around like a rooster applauding trump. 

It was doomed from the beginning