Check your account email address ×

Well this explains Moto

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’ve got a friend that for some reason has a huge problem with the whole weed thing...he’d prefer his boys to be drunken idiots rather than have anything to do with the hippie lettuce. 

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My guess is the are using CBD. Which I assume  is different then smoking 

Cdb isn't the most medically valuable part of the plant. Thc is also a cannabinoid and the more powerful component. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fired for Nicotine or just "drugs" 

Either one.  You have to test and sign an agreement you will not use tobacco products.  The older employees are grandfathered in where you could smoke on your own time,  but people hiring in now have zero tolerance. 
I believe you can be fired if you’re an older employee seen smoking in your car on work grounds. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got a friend that for some reason has a huge problem with the whole weed thing...he’d prefer his boys to be drunken idiots rather than have anything to do with the hippie lettuce. 

my son was saying Saturday night he hadn't had a drink in 2 years.   I've seen him be a complete wreck on booze but never an issue on the pot.   I trust him to make better decisions than my daughter who drinks. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Either one.  You have to test and sign an agreement you will not use tobacco products.  The older employees are grandfathered in where you could smoke on your own time,  but people hiring in now have zero tolerance. 
I believe you can be fired if you’re an older employee seen smoking in your car on work grounds. 

I quite smoking a long time ago so haven't been in the loop with this. Getting fired for using something legal is crazy. I can see the concern from the health and Insurance part of it but damn! 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

The random drug screenings are the killer for most. All of the companies I've worked have had the policy but only one really enforced it and boy was it ever a surprise. :lol: Boss taps you on the shoulder and says "You won the grand prize today, you have 30 minutes to report to the medical building or your employment is terminated"

I passed :thumb:

i unexpectedly took a new job back in 08.  Only company i have worked for that tested.  We actually had some people that could not go the 30 days without in order to pass which made me SMH.  My boss at the time was a bit freaked out as we had smoked up a few weeks prior but pushed the test past 30 days and I had no concerns.