Check your account email address ×

More people in Japan committed Suicide as a result of lockdowns then have died of Covid

jtssrx

There is some truth to it, I believe.  We've had now 5 young/younger guys take their own lives this spring/summer/fall here.  I think one of our high school classmates may have taken her life too.  

2 farmers and 1 that was a couple months out of high school.  Not really sure about the other two.

I'm not sure what it exactly is, but it makes one wonder.  

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

There is some truth to it, I believe.  We've had now 5 young/younger guys take their own lives this spring/summer/fall here.  I think one of our high school classmates may have taken her life too.  

2 farmers and 1 that was a couple months out of high school.  Not really sure about the other two.

I'm not sure what it exactly is, but it makes one wonder.  

rare that a women actually takes their own life.  usually they half ass it as a cry for help where the guys get er done.  

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

rare that a women actually takes their own life.  usually they half ass it as a cry for help where the guys get er done.  

Yeah.

This lady was in the military, not that that necessarily had anything to do with her being more effective.  I don't know if she did take her life or not, but that is the speculation.  One of the wife's friends works at the hospital she died at.  Guess I haven't gone out of my way to be nosy, yet.