Check your account email address ×

Some interesting election results from 2016 vs 2020.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm making no claims with this post on fraud or anything else.   Can't find a website that has this comparison side by side but I find it interesting that Trump currently (yes all votes haven't been counted) is getting a larger % of the vote in almost every state I've checked so far than in 2016 yet will still likely lose.   Even some gains in extremely blue states.

Lets look at the so called battleground states where they are right now, obviously some of the states still counting will continue to change. 

I say Hillary should have put the blame more on Gary Johnson than on the Russian's.  :lol:  

2016     2020

Minn  44.9     45.4

WI       47.2     48.9

IA        51.1     53.2

OH      51.3     53.4

MI       47.3     47.9 (so far)

PE       48.2     50.3 (so far)

GA      50.4      49.5 (so far)

FL       48.6      51.2

NC      49.8      50.1 (so far)

AZ       48.1     48.1 (so far)

Blue States

CA      31.5      32.9

NY      36.5       43

Almost every state I've checked its extremely close or Trump got higher % this election.   Tells us something about polls and the importance of winning specific states.      

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I say Hillary should have put the blame more on Gary Johnson than on the Russian's.  :lol:  

third party candidate got the Clintons to the position of power in 92 and cost her in 16 for sure. Jorgensons numbers may actually be to Trumps demise this year but there was no real running of the candidate like Johnson and that Green party liberal idiot in 16.  .   would be nice to have 3-4 viable parties so congressional power is always requiring a compromise.  Image a party for religious whackos,  one for fiscal conservatives,  one of the PC police and one for blue collar workers.   Strange bedfellows would be had to make anything happen which would be glorious.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I voted for Johnson. 

Had that ticket been swapped around with Bill weld as pres , I may have taken that route. Took the libertarians this time in my senate and house races.