Check your account email address ×

It's over in Florida already "Update"

jtssrx

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I use my wife’s Facebook for the marketplace and a couple times I’ve made a comment on a post from Bussman. Anyone who read the comment knew it was me. Why are you so strangely concerned with me? 

Just make an account with a alias geez 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I joined FB a few weeks back just because of Marketplace....I’ve sold two sets of tires and a truck in that time.👍🏼

FB is best when used improperly 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How can you save anything in this economy?   I thought the economy is in the dumps because of trump?

Good god you are one dumb motherfucker...saved as in bookmarked and the economy for many is in the shitter.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you are one dumb motherfucker...saved as in bookmarked and the economy for many is in the shitter.

Be a little clearer next time.

BTW, The economy isn't in the shitter, FB marketplace is has more activity now than ever.  Just reading between the lines on a site like this will show you that.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Be a little clearer next time.  I mean, I don't have a shared FB account with anyone that may be able to tell me what "saved" means. 

BTW, The economy isn't in the shitter, FB marketplace is has more activity now than ever.

What else could it mean and if you need someone to tell you what “saved” means then you’re more fucked in the head than I thought.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What else could it mean and if you need someone to tell you what “saved” means then you’re more fucked in the head than I thought.

Having a lot saved means having $$$ saved in my circle of friends, not bookmarking a facebook ad as "save"

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Just a simple question. 

Suggesting somebody’s wife on this site has a tinder account in my book isn’t cool. It’s like calling somebody’s wife a whore. I don’t think we should talk about each other’s family like that just my opinion

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Suggesting somebody’s wife on this site has a tinder account in my book isn’t cool. It’s like calling somebody’s wife a whore. I don’t think we should talk about each other’s family like that just my opinion

I’ve done the same to him. It’s fine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

So is that good for this time of day? I don’t follow this stuff very close 

He won Florida by 110k last time. He was no where near this number at this point last time. They are saying he is going to win buy as many as 400,000 votes this time

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He won Florida by 110k last time. He was no where near this number at this point last time. They are saying he is going to win buy as many as 400,000 votes this time

Balls dink