Check your account email address ×

trail signs

Just now, Kev144 said:

Hoping this cold front coming in will freeze up the swamps and lakes.  if it keeps this way, we will be 100% better shape than this time last year :bc:

From my yrs of living in Ontario....we usually rode south of buffalo or north of timmins this time of yr.....if you were lucky the seguin was open to parry sound and go for wings in sprucedale and oastler :bc:

Just now, Reevester said:

Some Almaguin trails and the seguin will be open by Christmas break I'm hoping. 

Hope you are right, I am off the last two weeks of Dec :bc:  Last year we were on Sand lake 2 weeks after it was wide open. Hopefully we can get out for a ride, looks like Chris is out for the year more or less.  

Just now, Dave said:

From my yrs of living in Ontario....we usually rode south of buffalo or north of timmins this time of yr.....if you were lucky the seguin was open to parry sound and go for wings in sprucedale and oastler :bc:

Tough to head to timmins when the cottage is in Kearney but may be a good option depending on the next few weeks :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Hope you are right, I am off the last two weeks of Dec :bc:  Last year we were on Sand lake 2 weeks after it was wide open. Hopefully we can get out for a ride, looks like Chris is out for the year more or less.  

I bet he gets out once with us. He had a pretty good time last year I think :lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

Tough to head to timmins when the cottage is in Kearney but may be a good option depending on the next few weeks :bc: 

If it opens from cochrane to kap and up to the canyon Ill be heading up if theirs nothing a the cabin after boxing day. 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

We did....buddies cottage was in novar...dont know if id do it now or not now that im old....lol

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

you arent that old, I thought sub 50? :lol::bc: 

47....use to do alot of crazy shit to sled.....shift changes...driving all over the place....etc etc etc....id pick sitting by a nice warm fire with the wife and friends and some spiced rum over that shit everytime now....

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

47....use to do alot of crazy shit to sled.....shift changes...driving all over the place....etc etc etc....id pick sitting by a nice warm fire with the wife and friends and some spiced rum over that shit everytime now....

i hear you. :bc: sounds like you still have a good time though which is all that matters

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Shoot me a PM or what not when you head up and let me know the scoop :bc: 

I'm heading up next Thursday night to poke around road run. I see Algonquin club said they will be pack soon and hope to have it ready to kearney. I got your number still I think 

Just now, Reevester said:

I'm heading up next Thursday night to poke around road run. I see Algonquin club said they will be pack soon and hope to have it ready to kearney. I got your number still I think 

ok text me :hay: 

I have almost all my stuff done only 1 small field left farmer did not get it picked till 1.5 weeks ago.

Polaris  gives us a new sxs to use every yr. this yr they gave us a Brutus going to grab it sat to finish and run back and fourth for a hr or so and try to flatten out . had no time to disk that section this yr so has that real big clumps from farmer turning over thing going

01mkz800,

kudos to you and everyone that helps keep the trails together. I typically works 6 days week and don't have time to help with trail maintenance. I live in Monroe County. Mostly ride Tug Hill. 2 years ago rode the Wester trails and Wayne county trails they were very nice.

Thanks for your efforts

Hockeyrevman

well went out last night before snow came to finish my small field. fucking hell had to take sledge hammer and bust frozen  clumps of dirt off and make piles of dirt clumps around posts . all the rain then hard freeze was not a good combo to try to pound stakes  

2 hours ago, hockeyrevman said:

01mkz800,

kudos to you and everyone that helps keep the trails together. I typically works 6 days week and don't have time to help with trail maintenance. I live in Monroe County. Mostly ride Tug Hill. 2 years ago rode the Wester trails and Wayne county trails they were very nice.

Thanks for your efforts

Hockeyrevman

Thank You and if you made to eastern Wayne county those are all are trails